Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

9 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Indeed, but to be completely honest...I'll still be happy, Frost getting his cloth physics is something I've been waiting for for years now. Now he's finally getting it so i won't ruin this moment for myself lol. It's weird, but eh...nothing to really do about it. Right?

You maybe right.

1 hour ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Maybe you could take a look at how the Ash Deluxe Skin tries to do a blindfold. Because that skin has a blindfold thing going on. So, maybe you could take some inspiration from that. So have the color be the same in that area of the helmet, but don't make it look like cloth. Make it look like it's built into the helmet.

I've noticed it but i don't like it very much ^^ and it will end up looking too similar so i'm doing something else... it's pretty cool so far :)

2 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Hey HitsuSan, considering that youtubers get their own avatars that can be distributed to the player base. Have you asked DE if they would let you supply some for you guy's (Tennogen content creators) as well?

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

I haven't actually, but maybe there will be something else along those lines that i've already spoken with DE about. We'll see.

Hehe, FashionFrame by HitsuSan.  Kinda like Prada for Warframe.  Do this man.  We got your back.  :D

3 hours ago, Miss_Fluffybutt said:

and then De raises the price tag along with it.

That seems about right lol

Wouldn't you guys pay more if i was making "prime" skins though? The type with the additional parts i mean, so far we have:

Base (standard warframe)

Immortal (different color schemes)

Tennogen (bodypaint, different color schemes, sometimes/often different normal details overall)

Tennogen Deluxe (bodypaint, different color schemes, always different normal details, custom helmet)

Prime (bodypaint, different color schemes, sometimes different normal details, custom helmet, additional parts all over the body

Deluxe (different model and helmet entirely)

23 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I know i'm starting to say it for each new skin i'm making but it's always been true... this Nyx skin is definitely the most complex one i've made so far. It's actually super hard >_>

In a near future :

" Hey dude, wich frame are you playing these days ?

- Nyx. Nyx, Nyx, and Nyx some time to time. .

- Really ? You hadn't touch her for a y...- Man just LOOK at her. "

59 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

In a near future :

" Hey dude, wich frame are you playing these days ?

- Nyx. Nyx, Nyx, and Nyx some time to time. .

- Really ? You hadn't touch her for a y...- Man just LOOK at her. "

I admit that appearance plays more of a role in who I play than it should...  :)

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I know i'm starting to say it for each new skin i'm making but it's always been true... this Nyx skin is definitely the most complex one i've made so far. It's actually super hard >_>

But will it have a cute helmet without weird handles or spikes, that could be used with her default model without looking awkward and mismatched?

1 minute ago, Belgard said:

But will it have a cute helmet without weird handles or spikes, that could be used with her default model without looking awkward and mismatched?

It will look good with the actual skin but i can't make something that will work with everything cause i'm changing nyx's aesthetic a lot. That doesn't mean i won't try ;)

8 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

It will look good with the actual skin but i can't make something that will work with everything cause i'm changing nyx's aesthetic a lot. That doesn't mean i won't try ;)

Looking forward to it ^^ I am sure the skin itself will be up to your usual standard but I am sorely in need of a good helmet!

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Look at the bright side, this one is easier to make then the next one in line. Lol

Archived