Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

It's almost too painful to come here Hitsu......😭

Maybe next christmas us console users might have some screenshots....😧

But Hitsu you hit it out of the park on this one seriously buddy love your work alot. 😊

I will always support you buddy, here's hoping your Hydroid and Inaros ideas look as good as my favorite Frost skin.☺

Maybe one day it won't be through steam so us console users can vote as well........ 😧

42 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The Skin is great, just wish DE would add the option to have no Shoulder armor even with Frames that naturally come with them. :3

Nxx9Wsk.jpg

IC3A2dG.jpg

You can remove frost's shoulder armor. It's listed as frost prime armor in attachments, you can swap it with something else. 

8 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Frost Prime can either use any other shoulder armor or its Default, it doesnt have a NONE option which is what i was mentioning above.

Ah, I see. Yeah, that's a little weird. I'm a fan of many of the armor sets, so it doesn't really effect me. I didn't use a chest piece with emperor, though. They all cover up details I kind of want to see. I may still try to fit targas on their, but I can't get the colors right for it. 

Though, all you guys should have this8E6745CC9818A3C68B712097C728A7B223C4565C

They are actually in the game and working already, there's a problem with the purchase system as far as i know and people are not getting the item unlocked. I've obviously already sent a message to DE about this and i knew they were already working on a solution so stay posted :)

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

It's almost too painful to come here Hitsu......😭

Maybe next christmas us console users might have some screenshots....😧

But Hitsu you hit it out of the park on this one seriously buddy love your work alot. 😊

I will always support you buddy, here's hoping your Hydroid and Inaros ideas look as good as my favorite Frost skin.☺

Maybe one day it won't be through steam so us console users can vote as well........ 😧

Oh no :D Console players didn't get the new content yet? : \ i'm sorry you guys have to wait so long..

Thank you so much for your support Mofojokers though :) and don't worry, i'll eventually get to Hydroid... he definitely needs some love ;)

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh no :D Console players didn't get the new content yet? : \ i'm sorry you guys have to wait so long..

Thank you so much for your support Mofojokers though :) and don't worry, i'll eventually get to Hydroid... he definitely needs some love ;)

Yeah Good ol Hydroid needs some serious love both from DE and Players....  

52 minutes ago, JDP04 said:

OMGWTFBBQ My dream come true..

Reveal hidden contents

tzMHJlT.jpg

WDiCAMB.jpg

Aw yeah :D thats a proper look for a Emperor

2 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The Skin is great, just wish DE would add the option to have no Shoulder armor even with Frames that naturally come with them. :3

Nxx9Wsk.jpg

IC3A2dG.jpg

King of the blue XD nice!

3 hours ago, JDP04 said:

OMGWTFBBQ My dream come true..

Hide contents

tzMHJlT.jpg

WDiCAMB.jpg

That's pretty epic :D

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Though, all you guys should have this8E6745CC9818A3C68B712097C728A7B223C4565C

They are actually in the game and working already, there's a problem with the purchase system as far as i know and people are not getting the item unlocked. I've obviously already sent a message to DE about this and i knew they were already working on a solution so stay posted :)

And that's quite lovely.

mAn... gotta praise again that you really knocked it out of the park with this skin Hitsu. I mean all of them are fantastic but this one is really is king  ;-)

It's a good thing the Frost Deluxe is going to be so very different in style, heh. Otherwise what would even be the point =p

Cheers!
~R~

3 hours ago, Rolunde said:

That's pretty epic :D

And that's quite lovely.

mAn... gotta praise again that you really knocked it out of the park with this skin Hitsu. I mean all of them are fantastic but this one is really is king  ;-)

It's a good thing the Frost Deluxe is going to be so very different in style, heh. Otherwise what would even be the point =p

Cheers!
~R~

Yeah, that one seems awesome too, it would be quite a challenger... but they always turn out somewhat different from the concepts lol ^^ who knows at this point, i hope it's as beautiful though cause i love Frost.

2 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The main tones there is purple. >..>

Hahaha are you sure? That looks like blue....

20 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Lol, i don't know! Most likely not though :D there are warframes in more need of a new look... but when i do you can be sure it's going to be awesome :D

*KNEESOCKS NYX THIRST INTENSIFIES*

Spoiler

Even though I can't get any of your stuff on vanilla Warframe, it's always a joy to see you work on stuff. Good on you mate!

And the body is done :D (for now) 

So far i don't see any immediate problems with it, i've already corrected some minor stuff that i didn't like and the rest is working very good! I'm so glad i got to finish this part before the holidays so i can finish the helmet with a fresh look cause it's going to be pretty complex as well... and maybe there will be some cool surprise with this skin but be sure yet :) It will take some more time to research and make but it will be worth it!

Oh and i'll have to finish the new BaiHu helmet before the next selection on january.... so basically what i'm saying is that it's possible that you wouldn't see this skin before the new BaiHu helmet XD i'm so sorry cause i know how much you're curious about it but i'll make it worth the wait, i promise!

21 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

And the body is done :D (for now) 

So far i don't see any immediate problems with it, i've already corrected some minor stuff that i didn't like and the rest is working very good! I'm so glad i got to finish this part before the holidays so i can finish the helmet with a fresh look cause it's going to be pretty complex as well... and maybe there will be some cool surprise with this skin but be sure yet :) It will take some more time to research and make but it will be worth it!

Oh and i'll have to finish the new BaiHu helmet before the next selection on january.... so basically what i'm saying is that it's possible that you wouldn't see this skin before the new BaiHu helmet XD i'm so sorry cause i know how much you're curious about it but i'll make it worth the wait, i promise!

Any chance of that ash helmet having kneesocks on it? You know, like a bandana.

Spoiler

:p

Spoiler

No probs, take your time. All good things to those who wait!

Archived