The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah the fact that i might have to remake this helmet a third time because of non communication is really annoying but i hope that DE will be a little flexible about it, after all they're publishing jetpacks, butterfly wings etc lately, i can't possibly see how a nose will crumble the players immersion in this game lol.

Don't worry though, my Nyx (she does have a name already but i'm not telling you yet) doesn't look human at all, not even from afar XD I hope you know that your wanting her for the kneesocks is going to backfire in an epic way right? XD I thought you guys knew by now that everytime i give you a hint about stuff it's always a twisted version of the truth lol... That being said i'm not denying anything, so you can keep dreaming about it a little longer XD

Of one thing i'm sure though, it's going to be chaos for a long minute once i release it in the community but there's nothing that DE won't approve about it.

You have no idea what kind of twisted I'm into...

As long as it has kneesocks....

If you touch the kneesocks

I will

find you

and

Spoiler

make you add stripes

Just now, HitsuSan said:

Maybe... :>

as long as those aren't cystic dots likethe one on our necks, I'm pretty sure I'll love it (Just like I love all of your skins, even those for frames Idon't like playing xD).
Honestly, I can't wait to see wht you're doing with Nyx, Keep up with the good job!

About bai hu, I like the color scheme placed on the left. however, how could it look using a more copper or Bronze - ish color instead of gold?

I've tried many times and if i don't make it different than dark grey i can't balance the metal color very well... Also he's supposed to be the white tiger so i think i'm still going to submit the White version, but that's only going to determine the colors you'll see in the picture when you select it on the market and that's it ^^ so it's ok

On 1/6/2017 at 4:42 PM, HitsuSan said:

How's this looking for you? I've kept it still blind in a different way, i hope it's ok for DE this time. If you think it's too human-like let me know, if it doesn't work this time too i'm going to need get rid of the faceplate and tiger-like look... i will be very sad about it but though >__>

DAMN BRO THAT IS SO SICK

That helm is so much better than the old one, the rejection of the old helm has turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I still really want the Vulpe syndana. :c

There's some frames that would look amazing with it. Especially Nova - the jets on her back make most syndanas unusable because they clip, but thin syndanas like Asa (which, let's face it, doesn't look great) are the only ones that don't clip. This one would be perfect. q_q

Archived