Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Forma Bp From Rotation C [Petition]

TeaBegging

Oh....my....god.......good that you remind me of this....i will never understand such an annoyance. Yeah, better throw out old void parts to make more space instead of reducing the drop rates to be more unique. Definitely just marketing.

Oh yeah please make them crates interesting...I'm always like "<.<" when my mates are doing parkour room. To be honest, it's just a waste of time exploring the void once you know everything already. No rewards, no interesting things.

Parkour rooms that give forma is so much better than parkor rooms that give nothing. 

OP, please understand: DE are business and they have absolutely no reason to make Primes easier to get. Quite the opposite actually.  

Removing that forma would mean that it's drop percentage would be added to the most common drop in the table (most likely Fusion Core).

I think they need to re-balance the drop rates anyway, some things are way too common and others are near impossible.

They won't...

Diluting drop tables that way serves 2 purposes :

1. fixing Player to player market prices.

2. making space for the vaulting system and new prime access bundles.

I mean, just try to get a full scindo prime right now. We can suppose it's gonna be the next vaulted melee.

Drop tables were never broken or unbalanced or anything. They are like that on purpose. Too long I was feeling confident on reward tables getting fixed someday. "Yes, we are working on drop tables, definitely". "Drop tables are hard to balance, we are working on it".

They won't...

Diluting drop tables that way serves 2 purposes :

1. fixing Player to player market prices.

2. making space for the vaulting system and new prime access bundles.

I mean, just try to get a full scindo prime right now. We can suppose it's gonna be the next vaulted melee.

Drop tables were never broken or unbalanced or anything. They are like that on purpose. Too long I was feeling confident on reward tables getting fixed someday. "Yes, we are working on drop tables, definitely". "Drop tables are hard to balance, we are working on it".

If i were you, i would suppose that boltor p, ankyros p and rhino p will be vaulted next :P

If i were you, i would suppose that boltor p, ankyros p and rhino p will be vaulted next :P

Indeed, you're right ! Then I still have time to get that Scindo.

Damn, I was away from this game for too long, too many prime items to get (and you just reminded me of those).

I'm aware, and we need that to an extent. Where it is now is absurd and is forcing more players to quit than purchase.

Edited by DeadSirius

I'm aware, and we need that to an extent. Where it is now is absurd and is forcing more players to quit than purchase.

Yeah that's the problem with the whole grind thing. It is addictive until it gets to your nerves.

And how about Rhino Prime too? You can get his 4 parts from 9 different keys. Drop table saturation is everywhere. I certainly don't mind vaulting primes, but another 4 of those 9 could be used for one of the vaulted primes.

Anyhow... Forma should be on A and B for sure.

Edited by (PS4)Xurokhan

Maybe it is just me, but now adays I feel like the forma drop rate is very little compared to what it used to be.  I have ~100 forma BPs from farming for other things in the void, but as of late (I feel like since U17) I have recieved very little forma in the void compared to how much I recieved before. 

I think things are better now then before for sure.  Some people need forma, especially if we're talking for clan stuff.  Almost every room in the clan requires at least 1 forma and that's just for shadow clan members.

It's all just RNG in the end anyways, some people might be pissed off things didn't fall in their favor while I'm sure some remain ignorant that forma drops where it just just by the sheer chance of being so lucky.  Honestly, if I were to ask for any changes, I'd just ask to reduce forma to a 12h build considering a bunch of stuff need it now. 

But that's just my opinion.

"look at his endless stock of forma bp" ... yeah so rare and needed :p (i even rush forma from time to time and i still have a massive amount of blueprint)

Maybe it is just me, but now adays I feel like the forma drop rate is very little compared to what it used to be.  I have ~100 forma BPs from farming for other things in the void, but as of late (I feel like since U17) I have recieved very little forma in the void compared to how much I recieved before. 

I think things are better now then before for sure.  Some people need forma, especially if we're talking for clan stuff.  Almost every room in the clan requires at least 1 forma and that's just for shadow clan members.

It's all just RNG in the end anyways, some people might be pissed off things didn't fall in their favor while I'm sure some remain ignorant that forma drops where it just just by the sheer chance of being so lucky.  Honestly, if I were to ask for any changes, I'd just ask to reduce forma to a 12h build considering a bunch of stuff need it now. 

But that's just my opinion.

Yup they are less common than before (i use to have so many bp i sold them for credits :D) but you can still get them in rotation C :/

I completely agree with the op and would add that forma bp shouldn't be in t3 and t4 loot table. (same for these infuriating orokin cell)

You can never have enough forma, Tenno!

Forma i agree, Bp i disagree :p

Honestly, I think DE should change rotations period, not just certain rewards. 

First of all 99% of the time in normal missions the rotation A reward is a freakin ammo drum.  In the void it's some crappy credit cache.   

Secondly, Where is the effort/time verse reward logic?   Why is rotation A reward both at 5 minutes and 10 minutes and then keeps repeating at later rounds/waves?  

Look, wave 50/minute 50 is way tougher than wave 5/minute 5...yet you get the same loot table rewards for both.

So rather than remove rewards and such, here is what I suggest for endless missions...

1. Remove the rotations A, B, C.  No need to have rotational rewards anymore.

2. Make it so that the current wave/minute reward awards you increasing quality loot with a chance to be rewarded partial of the previous wave/minute reward.   So at 5 minutes you get a mod and credits.   At 10 minutes you get increased quality rewards, increased number of mods of the quality of the previous reward and a chance at another credit cache.  As you go longer waves and minutes, soon prime parts, forma and other stuff starts being rewarded.

For example, something like the following...

5 minute/wave:

1 uncommon mod

small credit cache (3k to 5k)

10 minute/wave:

2 uncommon mods

1 common mod

small credit cache + a chance to earn an additional small credit cache

15 minute/wave:

2 common mods

1 rare mod

Forma bp

Chance to get prime part

medium credit cache (5k to 10K) + chance to earn an additional small credit cache

20 minute/wave:

1 common mod

2 rare mods

Prime Part

Chance to get fully built forma

Chance to get void key (same tier or higher)

large credit cache (10k to 20k) + chance to earn medium credit cache

25 minute/wave:

3 rare mods

Prime Part

Void key (same tier or higher)

Chance to get legendary mod

large credit cache (10k to 20k) + chance for an additional large credit cache

30 minute/wave:

Prime Part

Void key x2 (same tier or higher)

1 legendary mod

Epic credit cache (30k to 50k) + chance for an additional large credit cache

Small chance to get legendary core

Small chance to get a legendary credit cache (75k to 100k)

So then rewards keep increasing like that where more rewards are added, either new reward or more quantity of a previous reward. 

Now the above is just an example to illustrate the idea, not a suggestion of exact rewards.   But this way you are rewarding players for the time and effort they are putting into the game while still having some RNG on the more rare and valuable things.   You also reduce some of the RNG on things by allowing multiple rewards per 5 minutes/wave.   You don't have to give guaranteed rewards on everything, but there should be multiple guaranteed mods to go with forma (bp or fully built), legendary cores and mods, maybe focus lens, argon crystals could still be in there since they are highly needed and can decay before you get all the ingredients you need to build an item.   Like what good is a argon crystal that decays in 24 hours when RNG says you can't have that helmet or barrel that you need the argon crystal for?

As for the non-endless missions, the rewards would be more simple.   Base everything on tier level so that your are not getting a rare mod from a low tier mission and not getting a ammo drum from a higher tier mission.

Also, I'm suggesting this be done on both void missions and regular missions where mission rewards be given appropriately based on whether it's void or normal....like you won't get a forma, prime part from normal missions and you won't get a uncommon mod in void missions.

I think this would be a better system because not everyone can make it to wave/minute 60 all the time and for those that can, there's always a higher risk that they fail the mission and lose nearly everything.

As a matter of fact, that reminds me of something else.   Rewards need to be saved after a time so that when disconnects and crashes happen randomly, you don't lose the last hour of your time and effort.    So something reasonable like saving rewards after every 5 minutes/waves for the first 20 minutes/waves and save once every 10 minutes/waves thereafter.   But of course it should be whatever the community would like..I'm sure most would vote for saving every time your team earns a reward.    But if I'm not mistaken, there was a time when rewards were saved after a time in a mission or you still got some or all of what you had earned when mission failed or ended up with a host migration (though host migration gave random results...sometimes you'd lose everything and other times you'd keep what you had earned).

Overall, we all can agree that the current rotations sucks bad.  It's basically multiple chances of a chance of a chance to get something.

For example, say you want to get a prime part....

1. Run normal mission for void key and random chance the reward will even be a key of any tier (RNG)

2. Say the reward is a key, 25% chance that it's one of the right tier levels (RNG again)

3. Then there is a 16% chance it the right type of mission (RNG again)

4. IF it's the right mission, you run the mission and once again, the reward may or may not be a prime part at all (RNG once more)

5. But say it is a prime part, it may be a prime part that you already have, don't want, don't need, don't have but don't really want (RNG one more time).

So as you can see, to get a prime part you have to deal with RNG 5 different times.   So you have a chance, of a chance, of a chance, of a chance, of a chance to get the prime part (or item) that you are looking for.   So yes it sure sucks when you get a forma all the time or that same bronco prime BP 20 times in a row.

DE needs to stop using so much weighted values for RNG.  I mean it has to be weighted more towards certain items for you to get dera vandal parts 7 days in a row or get bronco prime 9 times in a row with 3 of the times giving double of the same BP (yes this happens a lot on sabotage missions and it sucks bad).

So again, the whole system is wack...we need a better one, if not what I suggested above, then something...because what DE has now it just ridiculously unfair and draining the spirit out of people who have been in need of certain items for days, weeks or months.    Just saying, it took me 4 months to get mesa, 4 months to get nyx prime, 4 months and still counting to get trinity (damn helmet won't drop, that's why I got a ton of bronco prime BP's).   It took 3 weeks to get Nova systems.    

See when you spend that much time just to get the ingredients to make a prime, then have to way 4 days to even build the darn thing, I'm sorry but it almost makes me want to go play another game...last thing I can afford to do is keep buying with platinum the stuff I just can't get lucky enough to loot because of RNG...I'd be broke and no place to live if I did that.

Honestly, I think DE should change rotations period, not just certain rewards. 

First of all 99% of the time in normal missions the rotation A reward is a freakin ammo drum.  In the void it's some crappy credit cache.   

Secondly, Where is the effort/time verse reward logic?   Why is rotation A reward both at 5 minutes and 10 minutes and then keeps repeating at later rounds/waves?  

Look, wave 50/minute 50 is way tougher than wave 5/minute 5...yet you get the same loot table rewards for both.

So rather than remove rewards and such, here is what I suggest for endless missions...

1. Remove the rotations A, B, C.  No need to have rotational rewards anymore.

2. Make it so that the current wave/minute reward awards you increasing quality loot with a chance to be rewarded partial of the previous wave/minute reward.   So at 5 minutes you get a mod and credits.   At 10 minutes you get increased quality rewards, increased number of mods of the quality of the previous reward and a chance at another credit cache.  As you go longer waves and minutes, soon prime parts, forma and other stuff starts being rewarded.

For example, something like the following...

5 minute/wave:

1 uncommon mod

small credit cache (3k to 5k)

10 minute/wave:

2 uncommon mods

1 common mod

small credit cache + a chance to earn an additional small credit cache

15 minute/wave:

2 common mods

1 rare mod

Forma bp

Chance to get prime part

medium credit cache (5k to 10K) + chance to earn an additional small credit cache

20 minute/wave:

1 common mod

2 rare mods

Prime Part

Chance to get fully built forma

Chance to get void key (same tier or higher)

large credit cache (10k to 20k) + chance to earn medium credit cache

25 minute/wave:

3 rare mods

Prime Part

Void key (same tier or higher)

Chance to get legendary mod

large credit cache (10k to 20k) + chance for an additional large credit cache

30 minute/wave:

Prime Part

Void key x2 (same tier or higher)

1 legendary mod

Epic credit cache (30k to 50k) + chance for an additional large credit cache

Small chance to get legendary core

Small chance to get a legendary credit cache (75k to 100k)

So then rewards keep increasing like that where more rewards are added, either new reward or more quantity of a previous reward. 

Now the above is just an example to illustrate the idea, not a suggestion of exact rewards.   But this way you are rewarding players for the time and effort they are putting into the game while still having some RNG on the more rare and valuable things.   You also reduce some of the RNG on things by allowing multiple rewards per 5 minutes/wave.   You don't have to give guaranteed rewards on everything, but there should be multiple guaranteed mods to go with forma (bp or fully built), legendary cores and mods, maybe focus lens, argon crystals could still be in there since they are highly needed and can decay before you get all the ingredients you need to build an item.   Like what good is a argon crystal that decays in 24 hours when RNG says you can't have that helmet or barrel that you need the argon crystal for?

As for the non-endless missions, the rewards would be more simple.   Base everything on tier level so that your are not getting a rare mod from a low tier mission and not getting a ammo drum from a higher tier mission.

Also, I'm suggesting this be done on both void missions and regular missions where mission rewards be given appropriately based on whether it's void or normal....like you won't get a forma, prime part from normal missions and you won't get a uncommon mod in void missions.

I think this would be a better system because not everyone can make it to wave/minute 60 all the time and for those that can, there's always a higher risk that they fail the mission and lose nearly everything.

As a matter of fact, that reminds me of something else.   Rewards need to be saved after a time so that when disconnects and crashes happen randomly, you don't lose the last hour of your time and effort.    So something reasonable like saving rewards after every 5 minutes/waves for the first 20 minutes/waves and save once every 10 minutes/waves thereafter.   But of course it should be whatever the community would like..I'm sure most would vote for saving every time your team earns a reward.    But if I'm not mistaken, there was a time when rewards were saved after a time in a mission or you still got some or all of what you had earned when mission failed or ended up with a host migration (though host migration gave random results...sometimes you'd lose everything and other times you'd keep what you had earned).

Overall, we all can agree that the current rotations sucks bad.  It's basically multiple chances of a chance of a chance to get something.

For example, say you want to get a prime part....

1. Run normal mission for void key and random chance the reward will even be a key of any tier (RNG)

2. Say the reward is a key, 25% chance that it's one of the right tier levels (RNG again)

3. Then there is a 16% chance it the right type of mission (RNG again)

4. IF it's the right mission, you run the mission and once again, the reward may or may not be a prime part at all (RNG once more)

5. But say it is a prime part, it may be a prime part that you already have, don't want, don't need, don't have but don't really want (RNG one more time).

So as you can see, to get a prime part you have to deal with RNG 5 different times.   So you have a chance, of a chance, of a chance, of a chance, of a chance to get the prime part (or item) that you are looking for.   So yes it sure sucks when you get a forma all the time or that same bronco prime BP 20 times in a row.

DE needs to stop using so much weighted values for RNG.  I mean it has to be weighted more towards certain items for you to get dera vandal parts 7 days in a row or get bronco prime 9 times in a row with 3 of the times giving double of the same BP (yes this happens a lot on sabotage missions and it sucks bad).

So again, the whole system is wack...we need a better one, if not what I suggested above, then something...because what DE has now it just ridiculously unfair and draining the spirit out of people who have been in need of certain items for days, weeks or months.    Just saying, it took me 4 months to get mesa, 4 months to get nyx prime, 4 months and still counting to get trinity (damn helmet won't drop, that's why I got a ton of bronco prime BP's).   It took 3 weeks to get Nova systems.    

See when you spend that much time just to get the ingredients to make a prime, then have to way 4 days to even build the darn thing, I'm sorry but it almost makes me want to go play another game...last thing I can afford to do is keep buying with platinum the stuff I just can't get lucky enough to loot because of RNG...I'd be broke and no place to live if I did that.

its on rotation so that people dont feel like theyre missing out past 20 min/waves.