Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.3

DE_Adam

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Adjusted an objective marker navigation through Corpus ventilation shafts that was difficult to follow.

Fixes

• Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Grineer walking animations from playing audio FX.
  • Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.
  • Fixed an issue causing slow performance on Missions due to excessive visual FX replication of the Tar-Mutalist MOA’s goo.
  • Fixed an error preventing Clients from seeing the visual FX on Infested Ancients healing.

Thanks!

Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

No.

NO.

I've found a rare yesterday! How is that fair. I cry :'(

Anyway,

Still no fix for: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556279-bug-in-ui-saying-kubrow-is-down-when-its-not-and-vice-versa/

Edited by Raniu

Fixes

• Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.
  • Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

Thanks... and whaaaaaaat? I thought I was just very, very unlucky. I guess I still am. XD