The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Won't Be Endgame For Long

Nah_NotReally

Once you got the lens, you got the lens. Put it on whatever you farm your focus with, and you're done. Or just buy a big lens for 40p which isn't much to be honest. It's the same deal as with karak parts. You have it already and getting a karak part is like getting literally nothing. Sortie Reward system is screwed but DE is aware of it and are going to tweak it according to devstream.

Most players don't want to have a dedicated focus farmer, nor should they be expected to.

Most players don't want to have a dedicated focus farmer, nor should they be expected to.

If they don't want to spend years to fully upgrade a point in the tree, they should expect to. Anyways, getting focus xp is also getting fixed so the problem won't live for too long anymore i hope. The point is, for now, getting several lenses you don't need is just depressing.

how to get focus>> equip greater lens on all your gear for the school of your choice this includes companions, now play any mission normally you really don't need to fire off your focus ability to gain points.

keys to get max points= max the affinity gain and the crit ways that triggers the gain extra affinity way>> play your normal missions or your farming  or leveling/forma gear like you normally would.

you don't have to even acknowledge that the focus is there or even the cap + you can keep the points for aslong as you want before using them accordingly that's 525 focus points to use per week without even triggering the skill once as the affinity is always being converted regardless.

so playing an excav a few times for those cores, or your normal void runs for ducats or o cell farming or whatever you will always get the points.

Once you got the lens, you got the lens. Put it on whatever you farm your focus with, and you're done. Or just buy a big lens for 40p which isn't much to be honest. It's the same deal as with karak parts. You have it already and getting a karak part is like getting literally nothing. Sortie Reward system is screwed but DE is aware of it and are going to tweak it according to devstream.

You're not making any sense. You need lens for all of your equipment.

I don't want to "farm" focus, I want to earn it gradually by just playing the game. To do that I need to put a lens on everything.

You're not making any sense. You need lens for all of your equipment.

I don't want to "farm" focus, I want to earn it gradually by just playing the game. To do that I need to put a lens on everything.

Alright, have fun then.

I must agree though, i also want to earn it gradually by playing the game instead of farming. It is boring as hell. Well, i got everything i want for now and when we finally get focus through shared xp, i'll be glad to earn some more focus through normal gameplay, sure.

Speaking of, I was thinking that we need more 'world' events where the community influences the Warframe universe.  That's what the Tenno are supposed to do, right?  Small number of forces that make massive changes.

You mean like letting relays die off cause half of the community couldn't care less?

All it takes is hours upon hours of grinding through very challenging missions for a slim chance to get one. That makes them difficult to get.

The chance in not small, it doesn´t take ours, you can buy greater lenses in the market and you can trade normal lenses. They are easy to get.

before I got the greater lenses  I had 3 regular lens one each on my frame orthos p and sentinel rifle and went about trying to get vengeful revenant which still haven't dropped and I noticed my normal 30-40 mins survival runs I was at maxed cap points in 2 runs. sometimes in a 4 man squad youll get less than 35k. due to 2 things the squad is too spread out and the enemies chasing the rabbit.

now with the afore mentioned set of lens equipped in a 2 man team in the said 40 mins run youll get even amount of kills or more  and both players stick closer which will net you 19-27k per frame and melee/gun and the sentinel will have upto 8-12k by itself, even quicker with a log in 3 hr booster or greater lens, no loot cave needed.

End game tiers: 1kp, 5kp, 10kp, 20kp.

Also, end game should never be defined by the LCD. It should be a challenge and not be easily avoided by artificial difficulty. In Rift, the attunment system is very simular to the focus system, but it can take you months to max. I am not even sure if there is a daily cap on it.

Edited by Pyus

Yes, if you spend all day farming experience points, you will finish the Focus system faster than intended and then have to sit around waiting for new content. It's like speeding down the street to a red light, and then just sitting there awkwardly while everyone else slowly catches up to you before the light turns green again. 

I honestly don't know what you get out of it. Beta testing? 

Yes, if you spend all day farming experience points, you will finish the Focus system faster than intended and then have to sit around waiting for new content. It's like speeding down the street to a red light, and then just sitting there awkwardly while everyone else slowly catches up to you before the light turns green again. 

I honestly don't know what you get out of it. Beta testing? 

That's the point of the game once you're an old player who tasted everything. You want to progress further and enjoy the new things ASAP. I don't wanna spend 500 of repetitive missions that i've played already 10k times just to explore a new ability from my focus tree.

That's why the riot happened when wukong appeared. We're getting bored, nothing new comes in and then OH, Update time! Wukong is here! Oh wait...it'll take some days (or even weeks, depending on clan) to be able to play him. We are waiting for new content to come in to farm for it and ENJOY IT, and not wait months till we can get our hands on.  But oh well, i'm only speaking for myself.