Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Sortie

--G-Force--

my god 11th january sortie 3 corpus excavation , was one of the hardest missions i done , except when grinner were broken on some event at draco enemies were 300, but S#&$ this sortie 3 was just incredible, the amount of times players just dropped out, being to hard for them, after several attempts finally found 3 players to have a go, and we got there in the end ,just, using hundreds of tabs reviving nearly every few seconds, the time it took because excavators were 1 shotted , what a drain , and all that bs for a stupid f king lens , what an incredible rip off , i have decided sortie is just not worth doing , not until the obviously broken rewards get fixed, the lens are worth anything , to reward a lens in sortie is laughable, or cryable 

What was the modifier for it? I'm not on yet, so I can't check. Unless it is shieldless, I doubt it could be as bad as the sortie 3 Corpus Excavation with Radiation damage/procs that happened once.

Also, Frost is kinda broken for those. He can trivialize most missions with Snowglobe and Avalanche, so maybe invest in getting one and trying different builds.

And, 11th January? Look like we've got a timelord in here.

timezones op pls nerf

I think the only possible solution for this that every reward must be a legendary core or maybe even two. Nothing else worth 4-500 plat, so why should I play it? Fun isn't allowed, because this game ain't fun, this is a farming madness. /sarcasm

The only hard sortie for me is grineer spy, because of my bad pc thinks it is fun to lag when I do the hacking. DE even made the intruder mod work on grineer hacks. If you find this game hard then you should play something else, maybe Sims or something.

Edited by Dobermann92