The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issues - 11/01/2016 [Investigating]

NobleParadox96

DDoS attacks? seriously? God, some people are jerks. They could be using those DDoS Botnets against ISIS websites, instead they F*** with online games "for teh lulz" or because they got mad at someone/something ingame.

Sorry to hear they're keeping you busy with this kinda bull when you could be working on other great stuff, but thank you very much for the dedication in keeping everything up and running for us despite these attacks, we don't say how much we appreciate your work often enough.

We're on it :) Will keep you updated here. 

Will there be any chance our past mission rewards will be restored from the crash? A few friends and myself were in the middle of extracting a 40min Orokin Derelict Survival, had a Nova Prime Systems at 20 min and lost everything due to the crash.

Honestly what this game needs, is a failsafe against these occurrences. I've never played another online game that had all of your progress whiped if the server dies in the middle (or worse, the end) of the mission.

We're on it :) Will keep you updated here. 

Thnks <3

Online for me right now ^^

Just tried it and to no avail :(

Will there be any chance our past mission rewards will be restored from the crash? A few friends and myself were in the middle of extracting a 40min Orokin Derelict Survival, had a Nova Prime Systems at 20 min and lost everything due to the crash.

Honestly what this game needs, is a failsafe against these occurrences. I've never played another online game that had all of your progress whiped if the server dies in the middle (or worse, the end) of the mission.

Best bet is shoot support with screenshots if possible.

If lack said thing I'd cross fingers then.

I agree they need failsafe sorts. I lost count how many times my friends ranted lossing reward from d/c or host migration and are out of luck as a result. Still thats another thread to brew on.

Edited by Fionntan

DDoS attacks? seriously? God, some people are jerks. They could be using those DDoS Botnets against ISIS websites, instead they F*** with online games "for teh lulz" or because they got mad at someone/something ingame.

Considering what they consider fun I'm just glad they're spending their time on relatively petty crimes instead of working for ISIS.