Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.3

DE_Adam

Exterminates and invasions are far worse than they've ever been. Got to extraction, with about 15 mobs left... but nothing there. they'd spawn in small groups after waiting several minutes between each. This is terrible Whatever solution might have been put in place... if any... is far worse than the original issue.

First off DE thanks for the new patch and fixes. Second, can we get a fix for Helios getting stuck in the water during sharkwing missions on Uranus please. Its making it a pain for me to work on my codex (yes I actually care about the codex). Also, I really hope you aren't goning to make all future weapons and frames require nitanin extract. If thats the path you decide to go (which I feel is very wrong) you at least should lower the number required, like half of what it currently costs. Not all of us are home 24/7 to do these alerts whenever they pop up (well I am but thats just because i have no life).

How is the progress on enemy spawn tweaking? Because running 5 times invasions to get G3/Zanuka mark is really pain in the &#!. It's just super annoying to wait for enemies to spawn, just like two years back, when i was still new to Warframe.

I am not interested in conclave at all so the complaints on their departement or for other people more interested in that.

I also don't mind the smaller update here, after all. There might be more going on behind the scenes.

What i do mind are 2 things.

1) Why do the last few warframes and weapons all cost nitain(alertium) an/or argon? I don't mind that they cost this. But this is an ongoing trend. I cannot see the reasoning behind it. It does not keep people involved when forced to log in constantly jsut to find nitain. Farming Argon is not that bad but it sucks that it dissapears after a while.

2) And what is this ongoing trend of stance mods becoming super rare drops? Where is the fun in that? All it does is have people sell them for ridiculous plat prices or you buy it for plat from DE. either way it is a plat thing now. So the lucky and those willing to pay for the newest items get to play with it.

And to add salt to the wound, it can only be farmed by what you might as well call a boss. since there is only one guy per mission.

I don't like the way this is going. I could understand if a single mod out of multiple ones is hard to get. But the very first stance of a new type of weapon is hard to get or pay to play. Sorry DE. I can forgive the materials for the rapier. I cannot overlook the way you handle new stances right now.

Please change the way you do this. Rare drops are fun every ocne in a while, not if every new item becomes like that.

All these conclave changes and it's still the worst aspect of the game. Bows are already hard enough to hit, and now according to what it says, I need to 2-hit or 3-hit people with them? Snipers still require 2+ hits, warframe abilities are still broken so badly in conclave.. Why make a game mode that is so unbalanced in every way, when the sole idea was to make it balanced..? Conclave has turned all the useful abilities, all the useful weapons in normal play, into complete garbage.. 

As well, why is Nitain even a thing? It's a resource, that only drops from alerts, you only get 1 of them from the alert, and there are only 4 or so of them in a day? That's 1 every 6 hours, that lasts for an hour? This is garbage. Do you not want people to build specific frames and weapons? If this is not the case, why release them with resources that cannot be obtained in any convenient fashion?

If you're going to get any where with mass changes to the game, change archwing to the point where people don't find it extremely boring. I can already sit on archwing defence missions with an elytron, killing everything that walks into the bubble. Imagine what it's like if all 4 players bring the elytron? You'd be at nearly wave 100 before they had to even bother trying. XP gain is also ridiculously slow.. And yet here we are still, changing some pvp aspect of the game, that 99% of players find to be pointless.

Edited by MultiPackWolf

• The Scindo series, Gram, Galatine, Magistar, Fragor and Jat Kittag have had their damage and Stance damage increased in Conclave.

W-why did you do that? Encouraging Kittag's slam-spam?

I think I'll be out of PvP for a while...

Edited by Demdemeh

Sortie Mission length has been adjusted for the following mission types:

Defense - 10 waves instead of 15.

Survival - 15 minutes instead of 20.

Excavation - 1000 Cryotic instead of 1200.

Interception - 3 rounds instead of 4.

Was anybody asking for this? I mean... all that focus... gone.

Could you make new stances a bit less insanely difficult to farm? Farming for Vulphine Mask is going to wear down a lot of people. Considering it drops from an enemy that only appears during Tyl Regor's boss battle ONCE, or has a CHANCE to turn up ONCE in a sabotage.

Nice pun bro

Vulphine MASK ----> WEAR

in case its not obvious

Edited by rage4198