Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: When is it likely we can expect to get a snippet on lore or more information on the Umbra? I'm very interesting in making some some sort of fun community thing I could send into you to look at.

Also will warframe be creating their own twitch group. I have noticed a number or small tenno left to wander and drift the far edges of space with no support can something be done about this to help warframe stramers? 

Thanks

trams87

Hey DE. Thanks so much for your time developing this game and getting it where it is right now.

1. What is Excalibur umbran. When can we expect him? Is it jut a skin or a equivalent of Excalibur prime for non founders?

2. What can we expect in the next major update?

3. When will we get the next cinematic quest? And will we get the chance to replay the second dream?

4. Also what character is that in the top of the post? Is that mesa?

5. And finally: What are you guys plotting? Yesterday I got a ''glitch" during loading screen with tenno writing in red if I remember correctly. Does this mean the next update is soon to come?( I remember you guys saying this was like a hint to the events in second dream).

Ok DE, that's all I have for now. Once again thank you for the amazing game.

Cheers!

1. Has anyone started on the Triple-Head Lephantis Noggle?

2. Are there any plans to add a PvP Interception (maybe Archwing Interception) mode?

3. I've heard a lot of complaints about everyone having the same daily Focus cap.  What do you think about discounting (increase per MR) the cost to max out a Focus skill?  This way everyone has the same daily cap, but the lower cost to max out is the reward.  This would also give a different feel to the points system; with syndicates the cap is increased with higher MR.

4. Any chance we could see a Jack Skellington Nekros skin this Halloween?

5. Are there any plans for more companion mods?

6. With more companion mods, would it be a good idea to have companion precepts auto-installed, as the warframe precepts were?

7. Has anyone suggested a Captain America-style shield you could throw around like a glaive.  Instead of a star, have the Lotus symbol.

8. There was talk before about tenno racing.  Has there been any development on this?  Tag team races would be a fun PvP mode.  Just imagine stopping a super-speed Volt with Vauban's Bastille, or using Slova to keep Zephyr from flying away.  Understanding the warframe's abilities, rather than depending on firearms/melee weapons sounds like something Teshin would teach in the Conclave.

9. Do you have a favorite candy?

10. Where can I get the Warframe soundtrack?

Thank you.

Edited by (PS4)forty_FOKELS

U14 brought a new resource, Orokin Ciphers, that was only used for the Hidden Messages quest from the same update and hasn't been used for anything since. Is anything planned for this resource?

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

When will we get a new synthesis target?

We haven't had a new lore entry for warframes in a long time, since Rhino Prime if memory serves, is anything planned?

Will weapons ever get lore entries like warframes?

What can you share of the damage rework?

Will we ever get other weapons that have base cold damage? Currently there is only one.

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Edited by Playford

Question:

How do you feel about utilizing Ivaras quiver mechanic on more frames? Vauban in particular could be very interesting with it, swapping between things like Tesla, Bounce and some other utility skills would give him back his "Macgyver" feel by putting his more niche abilities on the same button.

Edited by Rehero

Doing the fomorian and hunting stalker/G3/zanuka daily for over a year has made me think it's time for you to let us trade the parts they drop.. so what's your stance on allowing more items into the trading ecosystem?

Selling unwanted items/resources for credits would be nice too.

When can we expect a fix for the power wheel bug for controllers- being locked into the power wheel and thus not able to sprint, jump, shoot, reload, etc.- brought on by binding the power wheel to the left bumper now that LB is

default for activating focus powers

?

Do you wanna do Archwing for Stalker? Maybe he will be able to kill us in Space/Water? Other Hunters on Archwing? And i hear something about new support Healer Archwing. Anything done and can you show us?

We know Banshee deluxe skins are next. Do you have concepts for next frame skin? Maybe Vauban/Mag/Volt/Hydroid deluxe skin please?

Do you will do option to everytime change trinity skirt and torso that player want? A option to change from Trinity Prime skirt to normal, normal to deluxe and deluxe to prime? Skirt equipable is a goid idea? It will work like Helmets.

Edited by AstroLord

Hi DE,

amidst all the weapons, warframe skins, warframe , enemy usual questions. I am going to pop one here which I dont think anyone have ever mentioned.

Vehicles

Will we be seeing any Vehicles from the enemies? As the Grineer are mainly a military force, do they have jeeps, tanks and bikes? perhaps instead of having enemies scaled, we could have tanks which come up to attack the tenno as they stay longer into the mission? such as excavation? To make things more dramatic, perhaps enemies can drop into the battle from aerial transports instead of spawning from rooms? Or perhaps arrive in a troop carrier?

With the above question i guess a rework of the maps might be required to accommodate these.

Enemy "skins"

Also will we have snow world themed armour for the grineer? Th have forest and desert camo and are lacking one for Ice worlds. Also will enemy kubrows (cannot remember their correct name) have armour like our kubrows in future?

Sentients

Will we be seeing more of these guys and will they make a visible impact against the current dorminant forces such as the grineer and the corpus and of course the infested.

large scale warfare

Is there any pipeline for a large scale battle ie opposing enemies charging into battle with one another?

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Edited by ecwp1981