Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Will grind ever be reduced? Or at least, will the players ever be rewarded when they push past the normal barriers? I am indicating towards getting 3xOrokin cells at 95 minutes of T4 Survival. Will that ever change so that people who cross a certain barrier and survive, they get much better chance at better rewards?

2. The important question - Will Warframe ever have lore properly integrated into gameplay? You guys have done an awesome job with the Second Dream Quest. What I want to know is that will you guys join all these quests to form a campaign mode / story mode? As of now, most quests, if not all, are stand-alone and can be done as you like. I have seen many F2P games have nice quest system integrated into a story. Warframe can have a even better story since there are the events of Dark Sectors to back it up. I know Warframe is not a direct sequel to DS, but it does have its fair share of links to DS.

3. Talking of quests, will you guys re-visit older quests and re-vamp them into cinematic quests in the future? I would love to see cinematic added to them.

4. Lastly, 2-3 days ago, I met a new player. He did not understand major mechanisms in Warframe and I had to explain everything to him, including how to get Syndicate standings. He was MR6 and did not even touch Syndicate.

My question is - Will Warframe ever have a tutorial system that covers everything that is necessary to know the game?

We can all agree that Warframe, as a game, can be very complicated. Most of the times, we refer to Wikia for details on major things like damage system and others. Will we ever have a table showing elemental and physical damage weaknesses and strengths in the ingame codex, just like the one in the Wikia?

Now, damage system is just one example. When Focus was introduced, absolutely nothing was explained to us. It would have been better if it was explained to us and not left to us to figure out by experimentation with lenses and all.

Edited by NN13

When's rhino prime going into the prime vault?

Also, you seem to be giving us an AWFUL lot of potato blueprints.....What are you planning to surprise us with and when? and don't put the wool over our eyes.....our hype is as volatile as vay hek's temper. ._.

Edited by Climaxstriker

Question 1: Will Nitain Extract continue to be alert only? considering that the last 2 frames, 4 weapons (included the broken war) and a part of the Scimitar drop ship need it for research and build costs.

Question 2: Will you scale focus abilities with enemy levels? Whilst the passives for them are the bread and butter of why we use them the damaging abilities are lackluster at best when dealing with high level enemies.

Question 3: Would you care to address or explain the laughable difference between Control Module drop rates vs other rare resources like Argon crystals/Orokin Cells?

Question 4: What is up with the legs and lack of feet on the new trinity skin? Any chance of getting the Chinaframe variant because it will undoubtedly look better.

Edited by Temporary

I'd want to know when can we expect a new frame such as U20 or 21 or a the Nightmare Version of Jorda's Verdict?

How about a New Obstacle course for the dojo and if possible to reset the scores on the old one.

How soon can we expect Mag's rework to be released?

How about a fix to keep that last enemy from popping out a good while after everyone is dead in exterminates and invasions?

Can we have scaling with mastery rank for resource/credit/fusion cores rewards from daily Tribute? a single item/resource or extremely small quantity isn't our idea of a reward.

(P.S i once received a mag bp despite all ready having her ranked up)

How soon can we expect a modification of the current weapon system?

Will the base status mods ever be upgraded?

How about a new event?

BTW are the odds of Nezha parts fair drop rate in sorties? I seem to have gotten 4+ helms but no other BP as of yet.

When will limbo get a rework? Currently I find that everything he is useful for just later on gets taken out from the game like when the bursa event was up for instance.

Also speaking of limbo when are we going to see replayable quest so I can get him again?

Edited by Milkyway_Murder

1)You've mentioned that The Second Dream was only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the grand scale that Warframe is elevating to. If Second Dream was enough to shatter what we know about Warframe, then what else could you possibly throw at me to leave me speechless?

2)What do you have in store for the future in terms of melee and melee Stances?

3) This one's kinda been itching at me. Just how much does the Warframe community impact what you guys create in terms of weapons, gametypes, quests, etc.? I know that Nova was the result of community voting, but do you think that there will ever be any more things, weapons or otherwise, that are solely created by the community, for the community? I've also been wanting to participate in user-created content such as weapons and quests, but I'm pretty much incapable of doing anything in terms of 3D animation, or 2D drawing. I can only do my best to put my ideas into words. Think you guys could give me some pointers?

4) What do you guys have in store in terms of Archwing content? It hasn't received an update since the Phaedra/scythe set, and I feel that it's starting to become a waste of what is honestly an incredible amount of potential.

Edited by Pixive

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?

It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?

I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, but they don't really match any of the warframes.

Will we ever get a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?

Optional secondary missions during your main mission.

Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,

and you could go capture him.

If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,

it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,

and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

A more unique, life like Relay experience.

Like, a trading post so people who aren't in clans can have a place to trade.

A club/bar/party room where the Void trader would go during his visits.

(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

An arcade where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

A fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Maybe a restaurant where you can eat food that give you hour long buffs.

Like, 1-3 hours of 5% bonus to this, or 10% bonus to that.

Would any of these things happen?

Thank you for your time,

and making such a wonderful game.

Edited by General_Durandal

1. Are there any plans to add more combos to the older melee stances such as Gnashing Pyara and Brutal Tide? Also, will there be any more additions to other weapon types such as Sparring and Gunblade categories?

2. Will there be any more different types of companions after the Cat companions?

Awesome!

1. Will there be more Customization options for our Tenno Operators?

2. Are you planning any large content dumps? (ie: releasing a bunch of new weapons all at once, a bunch of clan research, several prime frames, etc...?) (As it is feeling like any new weapon that comes out, my clan can easily begin research for and then we are stuck waiting for another week or so for new content to build into.

3. Will there be any plans to have loyalty rewards for people who consistently support Grineer or Corpus?

4. Are you planning on adding any new enemy types (Specifically from the enemy design contest runners-up) any time soon?

5. Are you planning on adding an Orokin boss anytime soon?

Specifically one relating to everyone's favorite Executor?

(By that I mean Ballas)

6. Will you be adding any more unique cosmetic items that represent specific bosses?

Edited by knightsofsanghelios

Any info on new PA ,teaser etc, accessories ?

Are some past accesories returning to be available for purchase even though the frames that were with them are not vaulted yet ? Namely Pyra Prime syandana and Nyx + Volt armor.

Also some refresh rate "fix2" info ? Your fix ironically broke my game. Would really like If you added a config txt file into warframe where you could force settings not available.

Are you going to balance - weapon locks to higher MR levels as you mentioned in the past devstreams anytime soon ?

Any info on workshop items to be available in game market for plat ? - / or if / weekly sales at least 50% off of selected items ?

For customization options , I think the ability to set different color on different items would be warmly welcome also the ability to save a full set of collors like you can save individual colors. - I think this would be widely welcome as many ppl like to mix their armor parts.

-Exterminates , the long forbidden to speak about Dark Sectors ? :(

Could Baro bring Pyra Sugatra back ? Sad Eyes O_O

A question about long-exclusive items , namely slash and puncture mod sets & latron wraith. Will they be available soon ,sooner or soonish™ ?

In update 18, the second dream quest offered us an amazing lore. But it also messed other lores, for example; excalibur's codex entry tells a little bit different story. so, what I wanted to ask is, what will you do about other lores? will you unapprove them, or make additional lores to support the previous lores?

any ways, i appreciate the hard work DE puts in this wonderful game. i appreciate everything DE offers us, although the second dream quest was a little bit disappointing because warframes aren't living anymore.

what will be the next frame to be primed?

when will Excalibur umbra come out?

any improvements or updates on Arch wing?

Will the moon be its own "planet" rather than having it partly being a node on Earth?

Any warframe reworks in the future?

will there be an Increase drop rate of war and hate from stalker?

any ideas for having different Liset interior that suits the Mantis or Scimitar?

Is the void being removed or reworked?

Will the Hunhow's gift bundle have the items included sold separately(just want the war and frame cosmetics :/)? 

Hoping if these answers can be answered :D

Edited by Prosticade