Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader 22/01/2016 + Feedback And Suggestions [Megathread]

crimsonspartan1

ThreeDayAffinityPack 450 Ducats 200000 Credits

ThreeDayCreditPack 350 Ducats 75000 Credits

ThreeDayResourcePack 400 Ducats 150000 Credits

Orokin Catalyst 700 (SEVEN HUNDRED!) Ducats 400000 Credits

^What? Is this a joke? I don't really care that he brings this, but it's kind of funny when you think about how fast you can sell something and straight up buy this from the Market. 

1st Forum post ever for WF...

Seriously what the hell is this?! 

Are you actually joking or are these "offerings" real? 

The offerings themselves are not useless by any means, but the ridiculous price for them means that nobody in their right mind would waste their ducats for this rubbish.

The prices are insane for what you're offering... thanks for wasting my time with the "effort" of going to a relay to see this for myself lol.

(i mean 700 ducats for an orokin catalyst just lol)

Pretty obvious DE are taking the p now, affinity booster and Catalyst 1 day after those who login everyday got one anyway.

Time to accept Baro is a complete joke, and move on.

On one hand at least I don't spend much in Ducats these days, on the other, mocking paying customers isn't exactly clever.

Baro's offerings today shows the gap between DE's market place and in-game value of items. 700 ducats and 400k credits for a Orokin Catalyst is really expensive considering that I can sell a single Syndicate weapon and purchase a Catalyst. 

The boosters are 80p each and are being offered for much less. 

I feel that this is DEs way to troll the player base, especially after last weeks offerings. 

If they were hoping that this makes the primed bane mods look good by comparison I want them to know they are [DE]ad wrong. At least I can save my ducats for something useful....haha who am I kidding, everything he brings is raw garbage.

Bane of Grineer is a cool addition, I'm happy about that. But catalysts and boosters. Oh c'mon. Can someone please inform of me the benefit of having these for purchase via Baro? 

Also, I think it's kinda funny how in the top left corner he states he's nearly sold out of these items. When they're all in the market 24/7 and for miniscule amounts of plat which you can attain almost as easily as ducats and creds. 

For all intents and purposes, these items are usually obtainable by Platinum only (alerts and events aside). From what I gather, these will be permanent additions to his inventory, which is great in the long run.

Now, if only the prices were adjusted...