The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #67 Overview

AM-Bunny

Did they address the current/future direction of the void trader at all?

Thanks as always for the summary.

They recognized the frustration that the community has with him, and said that they're going to try and improve him in the future. There was some joking about him going away forever.

In a tweet from Sheldon, he mentioned that he was going to give Baro 'evergreen' rewards - presumably the boosters that he's offering now. These rewards will be permanent additions to his inventory. 

They recognized the frustration that the community has with him, and said that they're going to try and improve him in the future. There was some joking about him going away forever.

In a tweet from Sheldon, he mentioned that he was going to give Baro 'evergreen' rewards - presumably the boosters that he's offering now. These rewards will be permanent additions to his inventory.

Thanks a lot! Just the info I was looking for I appreciate it!

Too bad they cost twice in ducats what they're worth in plat.

You'd have to live in the void for them to be worth it.

It's Shadow Debt - but you're right, the fact that it has its own icon makes me think it will be more of an ongoing system rather than a one time event

b7ebe486bcfbe15014d8bb5c32422388.png

That Symbol appears to be Stalker's Sigil combined with the Sentient one...at least, it calls to mind the loading screen Sentient visage. I'm seeing this correctly yes?

Any case, I guess the event might be tied to Alad V's 'favour'. This is going to be leaving a poor taste I suspect.

I'm...a little disappointed that the Focus is still basically 'kill loads of things'. Sure, sharing is good but really there's no actual flavour being encouraged for actually observing a path. It's just a bunch of mechanically identical things with unrelated fluff at the moment, which is something of a pity. Maybe it'll change over time but so long as gains are disconnected from the purported role of the paths...I just find myself wondering really.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to discuss a decent method to Stance Acquisition through using Melee weapons when they've got a more coherent build candidate.

Too bad they cost twice in ducats what they're worth in plat.

You'd have to live in the void for them to be worth it.

You're right - I really need Boosters and even I wouldn't consider buying them. It's a nice idea though, it would be great to have a reliable method of obtaining boosters without plat. Perhaps the prices will be lowered in the future.

You're right - I really need Boosters and even I wouldn't consider buying them. It's a nice idea though, it would be great to have a reliable method of obtaining boosters without plat. Perhaps the prices will be lowered in the future.

It'd be nice.

And of course, thanks for the overview.

New Prime Access

• New Prime Access should be available in February

Finally, a bit of info on that, the frustration now is sedated... not done, but sedated. Thanks as always for the overview, you always save me and my buddies alot of time AM.

Edited by Slander630

Thanks for the overwiev bunny! Ive never expected zephyrs deluxe skin to look so incredible different ( however i do like it).

Did they mention banshees skon or show anything related to it?

They mentioned that it will almost definitely be the next one to release - but other than that, no concrete info. I would assume it's close to completion if they've already started on Zephyr.

shadow debt devs did not say they were not linked with umbra, they only stated Umbra Excalibur event will come after once they have more time to develop it and will introduce a new system to fit it 

EDIT:

also that the images that surfaced were possible false placeholders DE let slip by dataminers 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

shadow debt devs did not say they were not linked with umbra, they only stated Umbra Excalibur event will come after once they have more time to develop it and will introduce a new system to fit it 

At 7:23 Rebecca says that the event is not related to Umbras.

The Zephyr Skin looks amazing!

Looking forward to seeing the physics on those wings - I wonder if they'll make it a Syandana - perhaps unique to her - packaged with the skin? I'm personally not a huge fan of the design, but it's certainly ambitious, which I can respect. It opens up the door for some more outrageous designs in the future.