Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Sorties Double Dare You [De]!

Xekrin

Maybe once they sort things out more... Because after looking at the wiki then in-game... Almost nothing matches.

Virtually all Archwing mods but some very basic mêlée mods are gotten from Uranus now, the Earth interception mission turned into a mobile defense ext.

Actually there is nothing but mobile defense and exterminate missions till you hit Uranus and facing lvl 30 mobs with some boosted sheilds and a decent mêlée weapon and maybe some gun mods if you got lucky.

Edited by SilvaDreams

Bring it on, my AW gear is well and truly ready and it would be a nice change of pace from the usual Sorties. I really enjoy the ones with weapon restrictions tbh, it tests your entire arsenal rather than just bringing your best shiniest weapons and frame for any mission *cough* Tonkor, Sancti Tigris *cough*.

I don't know. I actually love archwing, but as it is I don't think it'd be a great sortie candidate. Could you imagine Archwing Defense with level 100+ enemies while defending two defense objectives? And if one goes down it's all over? With our only 3 Archwings?

So entered the rise of the Itzal Master Race.

Edited by Violent_Jiggler

Tip for reviving;

In Odonata - Hold the revive button as you approach your downed teammate, when you start reviving, activate repel and continue reviving.

For Itzal, the same but Penumbra instead of Repel.

Dunno about Elytron, I assume Thumper.

Reviving in AW isn't that hard tbh.

Thumper's a bad idea. When you damage an enemy in AW, it (understandably) gets very annoyed at you and starts shooting. Sticking thumpers on a downed squadmate will result in your very quick death when everything around you fires at your stationary body.

What you want for elytron revives is #2, which intercepts projectiles. Or, you put a thumper down and then run around like a headless chicken while someone else revives.

And yes, I love AW and would very much like to do AW sorties. The only thing I'd worry about here is whether to take the phaedra or velocitus.

Edited by DoomFruit

Maybe once they sort things out more... Because after looking at the wiki then in-game... Almost nothing matches.

Virtually all Archwing mods but some very basic mêlée mods are gotten from Uranus now, the Earth interception mission turned into a mobile defense ext.

Actually there is nothing but mobile defense and exterminate missions till you hit Uranus and facing lvl 30 mobs with some boosted sheilds and a decent mêlée weapon and maybe some gun mods if you got lucky.

Forgetting the Sabotage on Jupiter then?

Thumper's a bad idea. When you damage an enemy in AW, it (understandably) gets very annoyed at you and starts shooting. Sticking thumpers on a downed squadmate will result in your very quick death when everything around you fires at your stationary body.

What you want for elytron revives is #2, which intercepts projectiles. Or, you put a thumper down and then run around like a headless chicken while someone else revives.

And yes, I love AW and would very much like to do AW sorties. The only thing I'd worry about here is whether to take the phaedra or velocitus.

Good to know. I've yet to obtain Elytron as the Rng on Caelus dislikes me :/ lol

Tip for reviving;

In Odonata - Hold the revive button as you approach your downed teammate, when you start reviving, activate repel and continue reviving.

For Itzal, the same but Penumbra instead of Repel.

Dunno about Elytron, I assume Thumper.

Reviving in AW isn't that hard tbh.

The problem isn't the actual reviving alone, it's a combo of all the things put together that makes is a PITA.   Like the one that bugs me the most is when your teammate is not on the same axis as you.  He could be below you, above you or anywhere.  The map don't help determine that and what little help it does give is overshadowed by the amount of damage enemies do while you are trying to revive.