Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Enemy Unit That You Despise With Every Single Atom In Your Body?

(PSN)T_h_e_m7

The worst (beside Sapping Ospreys) are Scorpions and Ancients with their harpoon-grab-thingy. They don't give a F*** if they've been knocked down by blast procs, they harpoon your &#! lying on the ground and pull you close to whatever is in range to F*** you up (i.e. Scorches, Ballistas etc.)

Sorry for the swearing, had to vent :(

Sapping Ospreys... And maybe Corrupted Ancients. 90something% DR on T1s is just plain BS when they spawn in groups or behind a door.

There's things like Scorches and Techs that sometimes are salt-inducing, but I kinda like them. They don't deny an entire area like Sappers, but their damage is high enough to still give you that "Oh s**t!" feel.

SAPPING OSPREYS

Grineer - Scorch unit.

They will literately despise every atom in your Warframe's body into a crisp.

Both these which scale obnoxiously bad it had given me PTS to kill on sight regardless of lvl ._.

Also Butchers, however I managed predict them when one tries to swing close.... which took several faceplants to get use to >->

G3 haunted me nearly 1,8 years of playing warframe, this was the time i needed for getting the last brakk part, made mistakes, i learned, i killed them with others in a team on and on,  i was lost in their net, etc, i really apprechiated the time of learning about myself

now i kill them solo (with the right equipment) ^^)

What's that one enemy that screws you up every-time, or that you dread showing up, or is just a nuisance? Other than Stalker, G3, or Zanuka? (screw your recovery mission, Salad V.) No bosses either. Despite how irritating it is trying to hit Vay Hek's atom sized hitbox.

For me, its gonna have to be those bloody Sapping Osprey. Their pulse mines deal about 100 damage per second, but round a corner into about 6 of them, and you're too busy trying to kill that Corpus Tech, and they can drop about 3 each, and you will know hell. It is not burning hot, or freezing cold, but it has these goddamn bat looking annoyances pounding your shield and health into the ground.

Leech Eximi - they all have significantly more HP than the other Eximus units and several of them have armor even though that race's mobs normally don't (and that race's other Eximus units don't).  Plus they tend to come in packs.  Losing 6+ energy a second will completely wreck any 'Frame that likes to use its powers turning the game into just another 3PS.

Followed by Sapping Ospreys - if its a mission where they spawn in large numbers, otherwise Poison Ancients.  They've got this channeled attack that does massive poison damage right though shields.  Like 150+ DPS.  By the time you know there's a problem you're already dead.

Edited by Incunabulum