Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Enemy Unit That You Despise With Every Single Atom In Your Body?

(PSN)T_h_e_m7

Units with unpredictable attack ranges. I can deal with everything people usually complain about just fine, but it truly frustrates me when a Scorch or a Napalm fires their weapon and their weapon FX betrays how far their fire damage reaches. Even after all this time playing, the disconnect from what I see and what happens compared to any other unit where that's not an issue has the potential of making me really annoyed at times.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

Nullifiers. They are the only thing severely wrong with this game.

I can deal with the squad of sapping ospreys downing my health quicker than my own weapons can.
I can deal with insane levels of damage resistance.

I can deal with deadly space farts of toxic gas.

I can sorta deal with my energy being sucked out of me a a mutated dog thing.

I can sorta deal with my warframe being scorched to death.

What I cannot deal with is a huge nullifier bubble that runs full speed ahead at you, disabling your powers and ruining the only thing that you enjoyed about this game. I cannot deal with a bubble that can bounce angstrum rockets back at me blowing me up, impossible to taken down with low rof weapon, and can one shot you with his sniper at higher levels. Invisibility? Iron Skin? Rift Walk? Nope. He is a literal walking mood killer. I cannot stand the fact that he can be harboring a bombard or a corpus tech and ruin your melee only gameplay. I wouldn't mind if he protected those inside the bubble from your powers, but I cannot stand the fact that he cancels them out. I also hate the fact that he can just regrow his damn bubble and that it cuts through walls. AND WHY IS IT SO BIG!??!?!?!?. Arctic Eximus Nullifiers are the reasons why my stats have so many Missions Quit. Not because I can't take them, but because I choose not to.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

Grineer:  Napalms on high level invasions.  The area of effect on their shots are huge, and I think the grineer ships for invasions are staffed by the grineer pyrotechnics guild. 

Corpus: The corpus shotgunners used to be my most hated enemy, shredding health and shields like paper.  Now its the death ball of a nulifier, shield/sapping ospreys mixed with corpus techs. 

Infested:  Swarm moa's, and Infested ospreys because their a pain to hit among all the other infested.

Honorable mention: Ancients for using warframes as a yo-yo.  Sentients for damage resistance shennigans(Shadow stalker included).  Last but not least Maniacs for very rarely spawning.

Nullifiers. 

But Nullifiers plus Sapping Ospreys or Ancient healers counts as the equivalent of a Satanic Orgy from Hell. 

Thank Goodness that all three aren't present in the same missions.

Inb4 DE adds more units to the Corrupted Faction!

Ahh, the sweet smell of grilled Flesh and hot Steel, when the Bubble of Doom brings you a surprise consisting of Bombards, Ancient Healers, Napalms and Sapping Ospreys!

Would that be fun and challenging? :)

Oh i forgot the topping of the Cake...3 Heavy Gunners and Eximus

Edited by -Blaze-

That one enemy that's derping about, completely carefree, and happens to walk around the corner (well outside of his Hek directed patrol route) and sees me snapping his buddies' neck. I hope the Queens mandate that an Atterax be taken to these defective SoBs.

Also, the stupid landsharks on desert tiles that like to get into school-yard scuffles with the local Grineer, ruining my stealth run.

The commander that shows up when your are sniping and welcomes you into a massive scorch-and-butcher mob.  Alternately, an allied commander I had on an invasion that decided to portal a parasitic eximus into the middle of the squad.

Edited by Kothophed

High level Sapping Ospreys. They are so annoying to fight specially since the bomb lingers for a while and they drop a ton of them and in Sorties these easily one-shot us. Doesn't help that there are multiple Sapping Ospreys all the time in these missions.

All other enemies are easy to deal with IMO. Nullifiers get a special mention though because they can be annoying to fight if you don't bring high RoF weapons.