Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Shadow Debt And It's Pitfalls

Ronteque

This part of the event is neither well-thought out nor is it really fun.

It's basically jump in a game, wait a second, kill, realize the mod is garbage and you already have 10 of it, wanting to leave, having to endure host change because the host already left and then quit yourself.

Rinse and repeat indefinitely? Na, thanks. The only 2 good mods are out of the play anyway.

I'll just wait for the next part, get the Vulkar (pls) Wraith and be done with it.

We have had so much better events than this, it's basically DE force-feeding us with more RnG on top of the usual until vomiting occurs. A shame really, could've been very interesting and fun, as I like the idea of Stalker having a crew of his own. Wasted chance, but at least there is some potential in it. If it get's drawn upon. Of course it's more likely to end up like Archwing, Kubrows, pretty much anything that is 2.0.

Too much sense.

They don't get it, or they do, but they simply don't care. Everything is RNG on Warframe now and they act surprised when people find the best ways to get the rewards they want. 

What I trully think they don't get is that people value their own time, I fought torment more than 15 times at least and yeah, only Hidraulic, now I wake up only to find he's gone. So yay I got Hidraulic for my time... what a great reward, right DE?

Previous events made sure you got the mods at the end, now that's RNG too.

But remember what they said quite a few times? They want to "reduce the grind"... of course they do...

They are dying instantly because of the farmers doing burst damage then leaving. Rinse and repeat 50 times in 10minutes.

Luckily the second part of the event will stay, so you can farm your missing mods there while you attempt to get 100 waves.

DE needs to realize the majority of their players only care about the Plat they can make.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

The whole event system sucks honestly. Mods are a huge part of the game and to make them available for a limited time and then further subject them to the whims of RNG is just asking for tears. Imagine if they made frames only obtainable this way? I'm still missing mods from past events with no other way to get them other than pay another player hundreds or thousands of plat.

THE WORST about this event was that a single fangirl drops specific mods. I went to sleep way too late yday at around 1 am (its workdays afterall) - and only managed to get 3 of the mods - missing argon scope.
So i though fine - i can at least try tomorrow after work. NOP - its been dead for hours!!!!!

This event completely favors nolife grinders and showed a fat stick up the working peoples &#! - who are most likely the ones who buy platinum and prime packs.

At this moment, I did 208 runs on the four Acolytes availables and I got 15 of 16 mods availables now.

I'm searching my actually last, "Nano-Applicator".

Yeah this is difficult to farm these mods, but they are not essential, they are used to optimize any gameplay.

THE WORST about this event was that a single fangirl drops specific mods. I went to sleep way too late yday at around 1 am (its workdays afterall) - and only managed to get 3 of the mods - missing argon scope.
So i though fine - i can at least try tomorrow after work. NOP - its been dead for hours!!!!!

This event completely favors nolife grinders and showed a fat stick up the working peoples ! - who are most likely the ones who buy platinum and prime packs.

Against the final Challenger, you have a chance to drop the mods you didn't drop on the five Acolytes.

At this moment, I did 208 runs on the four Acolytes availables and I got 15 of 16 mods availables now.

Yeah this is difficult to farm these mods, but they are not essential, they are used to optimize any gameplay.

Against the final Challenger, you have a chance to drop the mods you didn't drop on the five Acolytes.

"RNG was kind to me and I abort farmed... but its not like they are essential or anything"

The chance to get rare on the final boss is the same as all the rest. yet now people who only want Argon Scope now have to deal with multiple rares in the rare pool. Its even more random. I f-n bet he has to be found every 10 minutes like the current acolytes.

AKA the long, hard to farm boss runs wit ha bloated loot table turning it into ~100-500 kills for the mod you need.

This event completely favors nolife grinders and showed a fat stick up the working peoples ! - who are most likely the ones who buy platinum and prime packs.

Acolytes should have been personal for each player, instead of having 100000000hp across the board, they should've had 100000hp for each player so I could fight them on my own time. Instead the event favors nolife grinders like you said.

The community aspect of the event should have been "killing X number of acolytes in total" (meaning, each player killing his own acolytes would benefit the rest).

But no, it's better to just put everyone on the same group, people who have little time to play (because of real life reasons) and people with lots of time.

Sorry but if the drops for the mods are so low right now, a single enemy with every possible mod makes the drop rates even worst.

hey! no worries, in the bonus mission, you'll have a shot at getting those same rare mods from A/B/C defense rotations!

now, with increased 0.5 - 4% drop chances every 15 to 20 waves! for three whole days! why the salt?

Where ? How ? Link ? 

I am wishing for the Gradivus Dilemma to return atm. so please let this be true. 

I like the whole acolyte system, id actually like it to become a persistent mode after the event.

Adding the time limit is what's killing it for me. I don't get to play a whole lot do I'm gonna miss most of the drops,(I don't like the event mod idea for this reason)

If say after the event there will always be an acolyte in play, give then less health and just rotate them out as they die.

I like the whole acolyte system, id actually like it to become a persistent mode after the event.

Adding the time limit is what's killing it for me. I don't get to play a whole lot do I'm gonna miss most of the drops,(I don't like the event mod idea for this reason)

If say after the event there will always be an acolyte in play, give then less health and just rotate them out as they die.

Yes. This. I'll buy the biggest Trinity Prime pack the moment they do this. (or make the mods "easily" available like run 100 missions, you got 4 days and other players cannot take the opportunity away from you)

Edited by BlizzardMamba

This is the kind of comment that really pisses me off! Just because YOU have all the mod suddenly they are not  that​ important!

They are important from a collectors perspective, they are important for build variety, they are important to tinker with your playstyle. They may not be the best, but that doesn't mean we should not bother. After all you farmed your butt off for those and now you try to convince us that they are not essential and we don't need to optimize....much wow very much

PS: Sorry for rant.

Edited by -Blaze-

Yup, totally agree - yesterday I was so hyped, I came from work and one of acolytes (The one with Argon scope) was at 75%. I farmed 10 Hydraulic Crosshair's, some other mods and went to bed. Today I came home from work and it is dead. Godd job DE, really, made people feel so nice about new mods and then show them middle finger. Now me and my friends so disappointed and sad, we wanted dat mods really much, but we have no so much time to do it. Previously you got to do some stuff and recived all the rewards, now this is much much worst version. I hope DE at least will give us a chance to aquare this mods somehow, but if wiki says true and final challanger got all 20 mods on droplist - better kill me than trying to farm dat aragon scope with so low chance

Yeah....

I'm usually in the position of arguing that people need to chill out, keep their expectations in check, and let DE work, they know what they're doing. However, in the way that this Operation has been set up, they kinda dropped the ball and screwed a lot of people over, generating some reasonable frustration. If you can run a mission like the Acolyte hunt over two hundred times in a matter of days (Holy crap that's an insane amount of grind) and get only the most basic mods from it, then you have the right to be a little sceptical, and a little less likely to be excited about or interested in future Events.

....unless the Acolytes really are remaining as a permanent feature in the game, rotating in and out, able to be fought every so often. Then it's fine, or at least, a lot better.

I really highly doubt that DE will make these mods exclusive to the event. That seems like a huge miss-step on their part.

I wouldn't be surprised if acolytes pop up like any other alert after this event is over. Just have some patience.

I really highly doubt that DE will make these mods exclusive to the event. That seems like a huge miss-step on their part.

I wouldn't be surprised if acolytes pop up like any other alert after this event is over. Just have some patience.

Yes, because Buzz Kill and Primed Chamber are already available to everyone