Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

we are now forced to complete the mission before we see our mods screwing over solo players and increasing the grind yet the forums welcome this change because they arent skilled enough to complete a mission solo and need pubs to hold their hands. Now we are forced to play the same boring grindy event and we all know DE hasnt made the drop tables better, so thanks forumites i can now not play the event since we the drop rates are S#&$ and theres no efficient way of grinding.

Not only are the drop rates still bad but it takes even longer now...

we are now forced to complete the mission before we see our mods screwing over solo players  and increasing the grind yet the forums welcome this change because they arent skilled enough to complete a mission solo and need pubs to hold their hands. Now we are forced to play the same boring grindy event and  we all know DE hasnt made the drop tables better, so thanks forumites i can now not play the event since we  the drop rates are S#&$ and theres no efficient way of grinding.

I don't know I just got an Argon Scope a few minutes ago under the new system and did a lot of solo runs yesterday and got nothing but commons and uncommons.

"only be revealed at mission complete"

Thank you! 

• Ferrite has replace Alloy Plate as a Resource Drop in Void missions.

Huh! Interesting.. why.. wait.. a!.. hmm....

Can be this corrected to better suit future Lore?

Can i expect Grineer Invasion Soon???

*sharpens the blade* *cleans weapons*  : |

tumblr_ncp4fqLm0P1ql8t12o1_500.gif

Edited by ScorpyX

Many chestplates on many frames are not centered.

After looking at excal with all parts on, every piece of armor of the pakal set is placed a bit to the left, so in the long run its all not placed right and talking about the left, the ones on the right are actually clipping into the arm and the left side ones look like they are being pulled out so looks odd...sooo fixing it wouldnt be bad. -tho im sucking up and dealing with it until then.-

we are now forced to complete the mission before we see our mods screwing over solo players  and increasing the grind yet the forums welcome this change because they arent skilled enough to complete a mission solo and need pubs to hold their hands. Now we are forced to play the same boring grindy event and  we all know DE hasnt made the drop tables better, so thanks forumites i can now not play the event since we  the drop rates are S#&$ and theres no efficient way of grinding.

Absolutely this :(

This event was at the begin not a real good one and now it get worse and worse.I only want the mods and the rewards.

Stalker guys not challenging.Normal missions.Heavy repetitive grindfest.Thats the same stuff we always do witth the diffrence we have in that a harmless encounter.

I hope the next events will be the introducing of new game modes or new tilesets like in the past ....

Edited by K0bra

• Game sessions can no longer be joined in-progress once an Acolyte Spawns. This prevents players from showing up late and missing out on the encounter entirely.

Yay, no more late joins!

• Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.

Boo, now I can't tell if I picked up my 5th common event mod in an endless mission until AFTER we're done.

Enemies introduced on Operation Shadow Debt can now be scanned to reveal their Codex Entry. If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date

does this also apply to Artificers/Datalyst and the various drones they launch?

Welp, farming the mods just got less time efficient, I mean, sure the chances of rare drops is higher, but now you get less than half of previously possible attempts. I understand that you guys were having trouble because of stupid pub aborters, but you should have left the mod reveal alone when solo.

Also, I agree with clockwork, this entire event reward system is &#!. RNG is already cancerous enough, we didn't need anymore of it, especially during an event.

please don't bring back angst, let her be dead. As my clan has been focused on just bringing these acolytes down. Mods are just a secondary concern. at least when we get all six, we know there'll be something good hopefully.

So all effort put to kill torment went to total waste. Way to go. 

If we won't be eligble for the event weapon just because off this. then I will be salty aswell.

Instead off making torment return you should give the  community Argon scope for its defeat. And all acolytes based on defeat give their rare mod so the community doesn't need to hope for these horrible RNG.