Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.4 + 18.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

The ferrite in the void will be helpful for me at least, i burned all of mine on clan research a while back, so ive been struggling to hold any on my person, but have 300k+ alloy plates. This actually gives me an idea! make the common resource drops(alloy plates, ferrite, salvage etc, NO NANOSPORES) drop from the void, and cycle them once a week or so players can get the resources they need from the missions they want to go on(if its void) as long as they wait for it to cycle. i think the only things this would effect are alloy plates, ferrite and salvage, but im not sure if poly bundles are considered common or not.

Edit : i say no nanospores in the void because they already have their own endgame for that in the derilects.

Edited by Malyg0s

Hotfix 18.4.4.1

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Fixes

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Acolyte Drops were viewable before a mission completed.

This was not an issue. This was what the multitude of players actually wanted so they dont waste their time on hundreds of runs and still don't get those damn rare mods, and are then forced to pay out the &#! for them on trade chat.

You could just have given out the mods as a mod pack as a normal reward, but nope, farmframe it is. Getting these mods, or rather, trying to, isn't fun nor rewarding.

why did torment reset after we beat her? wheres malice?

Well cause apparently some people were salty he was dying "too fast" because of those who aborted missions after getting their 100th common mod. So now he's back and we're stuck with this bs system where we can't see the drops till we complete the mission.

This was not an issue. This was what the multitude of players actually wanted so they dont waste their time on hundreds of runs and still don't get those damn rare mods, and are then forced to pay out the ! for them on trade chat.

You could just have given out the mods as a mod pack as a normal reward, but nope, farmframe it is. Getting these mods, or rather, trying to, isn't fun nor rewarding.

salt much?

They doubled the rare/uncommon mod chance. And the reason for the change was cause previousy you just aborted missions all over. Is that your defenition of playing a game?

I don't like grinding either. But the new method is more playable then previously. Most annoying thing was always having to wait for a host migration. Or joining a game where the acolyte was already killed but the players left.

Edited by MaiNeym

salt much?

They doubled the rare/uncommon mod chance. And the reason for the change was cause previousy you just aborted missions all over. Is that your defenition of playing a game?

I don't like grinding either. But the new method is more playable then previously. Most annoying thing was always having to wait for a host migration. Or joining a game where the acolyte was already killed but the players left.

double the drop rate is nothing. 

that's also double the uncommon crap LOL

Edited by DamageInc.

salt much?

They doubled the rare/uncommon mod chance. 

Yeah, from 2 to 4% such an impovement. And it feels more like 0,2 to 0,4 since - funny thing! didn't get a single rare mod since this **** hotfix came out. Not a single rare mod in 120 runs. Happy now? I bet you are, since it's so worth it if you can't just play solo and was too salty with people aborting their games. 

If you don't like grinding, you shouldn't be praising this. What happened to the normal event system? Remember when we got mods just by playing the mission? Well I personally don't because it's my first event. And it sucks like nothing else so far in the game. 

Edited by Nomen_Nescio