Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Loot: Pyra

Ibro156

Am not going to b!*ch about it. So can you mark it, if you already own one? So we won't have useless duplicate...

Edit: Can there be tick feature next to pyra. So when can say we would like to get one, or not.

Edited by Ibro156

"But I spent plat on it..." argument is invalid, since we already have access to free cosmetics  (for the same price no less) in the form of the helmets as alert rewards and they are also cosmetic, viable for arcanes, Besides, as Trichouette said 2 syandanas of the same type = more variety in enhancing them.

"But I spent plat on it..." argument is invalid, since we already have access to free cosmetics  (for the same price no less) in the form of the helmets as alert rewards and they are also cosmetic, viable for arcanes, Besides, as Trichouette said 2 syandanas of the same type = more variety in enhancing them.

But syandanas from the market have never been an option from alerts or other sources. Helmets always have been. There's a difference. I wasn't even aware of this until I saw this post, but I cannot believe they actually put a syandana in the sortie rewards.....

"But I spent plat on it..." argument is invalid, since we already have access to free cosmetics (for the same price no less) in the form of the helmets as alert rewards and they are also cosmetic, viable for arcanes, Besides, as Trichouette said 2 syandanas of the same type = more variety in enhancing them.

Award system doesn't give syandanas. Otherwise, I'd be able to get a lovely Iliac syandana for free. (Wouldn't that be nice) Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

I see no problem in adding Pyra Syandana into the sortie reward, despite the fact that I already bought 1 about half year ago.

People always complain items that are farmable after the "market-exculsive" period, especially those valuable ones like the cosmetics.

But as I see, paying to skip grind / instant enjoyment is always the motto of playing WF, that's how WF runs and makes its money.

You can b!#ch about it all day long, but there's no real problem here, at least for me.

And I can already foresee DE adding other cosmetics into the future sortie reward as well, though I more likely want to see Slash/Puncture/Impact Event Mods being added.

Edited by SpryCrow

I was excited when I got it as I rarely buy cosmetic items, but I could definitely see people upset if they already have one. Atleast make it a different skin or texture somehow to differentiate from the shop one. Or simply make it trade able like everything else on the list so people can exchange it for something they actually need. 

Another thing of note is that if you trade one item for another the original item you got stays checked. Its not a major deal but it means that since I traded for nezha parts I can still get them again and if for some reason I wanted to get another copy of the weapon I now will not be able to after trading that part away. 

Well yeah, sucks if you have it already, just like that nezha part/weapon part/lens/cores.

I dont have it so its a great addition, i mean, free cosmetics. Whats not to like.

difference is you can sell the nezha/weapon part for credits or trade it to another player. you can't do either with the second pyra

Snip

"But I spent plat on it..." argument is invalid, since we already have access to free cosmetics (for the same price no less) in the form of the helmets as alert rewards and they are also cosmetic, viable for arcanes, Besides, as Trichouette said 2 syandanas of the same type = more variety in enhancing them.

/snip

Clearly not the same. Helmets were initially the arcane ones only, and they were made available through alerts simply to give free players the same chances as the paying ones and keep warframe away from becoming pay to win.

About trichouette's argument, not all players like how the pyra syandana looks, so many of us are most likely to put our arcanes on any other syandana instead. Add to this tge big amount of players who don't use arcanes or simply don't like syandanas.

I agree on the syandana coming pre-checked for players who bought it, mostly because players who dislike it don't use arcanes, or already own it, are getting a totally useless reward which can't be traded nor sold for a few credits and are most likely not even going to use it.

About the "I paid for it" part, something pretty similar happened when immortal skins BPs were dropping from rare containers. And you can see how that ended: players complained and they stopped dropping for free, with the only difference that here the complaint isn't even "I've paid for it and I don't want anyone to get it for free" but "I own one, I don't use it, so I don't want nor need another one of these" instead.

Edited by -----LegioN-----