Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Honhow's Gift Bundle Worth It?

S1NKARlVlA

Just that. is it worth it?

Cause right now I have killed stalker hundreads (lol, #badpun *kills self* ) of times and I have gotten nothing...

in fact the most interesting things I got was the nikana stance, dread, and a neurode

RNG is not on my side so I feel like skipping this dumb emo stalker business and grabbing war through the bundle and that alone makes it tempting.

But what of the cosmetic items? How are they? I can see them in the purchase window but how do they look with different colours?!

Also the kubrow armor.... they said they're going to bring in catbrows(I am behind in the news so I don't know their official name PLUS! are they still coming) and I am wondering if we'll be able to put kubrow armor on catbrows? if not then this bundle seems a lil less worth it :<

Lastly is the landing craft thing... eh.... I.... wh... I don't know... if I had the simitar I would say yes but I dont cause RNG hates me... might buy it with plat....

Ah! one last question: do we get potatoe and a slot with War in this bundle?

Cause right now I have killed stalker hundreads (lol, #badpun *kills self* ) of times and I have gotten nothing...

in fact the most interesting things I got was the nikana stance, dread, and a neurode

RNG is not on my side so I feel like skipping this dumb emo stalker business and grabbing war through the bundle and that alone makes it tempting.

But what of the cosmetic items? How are they? I can see them in the purchase window but how do they look with different colours?!

Also the kubrow armor.... they said they're going to bring in catbrows(I am behind in the news so I don't know their official name PLUS! are they still coming) and I am wondering if we'll be able to put kubrow armor on catbrows? if not then this bundle seems a lil less worth it :<

Lastly is the landing craft thing... eh.... I.... wh... I don't know... if I had the simitar I would say yes but I dont cause RNG hates me... might buy it with plat....

Wait, is hunhow's gift still aviable?

I bought the bundle when it was first released, and let me tell you: It's amazing. Looks great on just about every frame, including the deluxe skins. Honestly, I'd say it's one of the best sets of accessories in the game right now.

And yes, the War in the bundle comes with a catalyst.

I bought the bundle when it was first released, and let me tell you: It's amazing. Looks great on just about every frame, including the deluxe skins. Honestly, I'd say it's one of the best sets of accessories in the game right now.

And yes, the War in the bundle comes with a catalyst.

Aye.

Well, i got the pack and the cosmetics look quiet nicely, if you want I can make some screenshots of them, just tell me on what warframe, and in what color, you'd like to see them.

EDIT: quote me or write a pm if you want me to do that, so I can see it in my notifications.

Edited by Dawn11715

Nope. Always been around 600.

Maybe it's the "What Stalker?" bundle that cost 800?

800 plat is way too expensive imo. But I wish the drop rates for those Stalker weapons were higher. It'll probably take another year of stalker hunting to get them (if I'm lucky).

I believe that it is! 

Why? 

A: There's a trivia to the War and Broken War. First weapon to both weapons needing eachother to build, in other wods, you can't have both weapons at the same time in your inventory. 

The only way to achieve this is thru the bundle. Beside, you also get the cosmetics with it.

No. It is not worth it AT ALL. Though the armor set is cool, it doesnt fit on pretty much 90% of frames in my opinion. Too big or off-looking. Syandana looks pretty bad too. WAR is not the best melee weapon. Dual Ichors with blood rush can do double the damage of a WAR.. Not to mention that WAR is just stupidly slow and often keeps you locked in the animation, meaning death is sometimes unavoidable. The kubrow armor is also pretty stupid if you ask me lol. 

To dump down 600P is absolutely mad. Avoid unless you're going full completion and collection, since you can't have both Broken-WAR and WAR at the same time.

Edited by DAREX13666

No. It is not worth it AT ALL. Though the armor set is cool, it doesnt fit on pretty much 90% of frames in my opinion. Too big or off-looking. Syandana looks pretty bad too. WAR is not the best melee weapon. Dual Ichors with blood rush can do double the damage of a WAR.. Not to mention that WAR is just stupidly slow and often keeps you locked in the animation, meaning death is sometimes unavoidable. The kubrow armor is also pretty stupid if you ask me lol. 

To dump down 600P is absolutely mad. Avoid unless you're going full completion and collection, since you can't have both Broken-WAR and WAR at the same time.

war is the best heavy melee around. Fritz like scindo p but more damage. you crazy

The armour is great although I wish the pattern underneath the tail of the syandana faced upwards, the war is a great weapon, I can't really speak on the aircraft skin as I am still missing crafting parts for it. The Kubrow armour is hideous I might grow to like it one day but as of now in my opinion I do not like it too much.

Yes it is potatoed

I would say buy it if you are using spare plats but if all you have is 600-800p it isn't a must have and the other weapons in your arsenal would be enough.

The only other reason to purchase is if you just want to be done with the stalker and his diluted/weighted drop table.

I purchased it knowing that it was the only way to own the Pakal Armor set and Pakal Syandana as well as both War and Broken War at the same time.

I'm a huge Kubrow Guy and the Pakal Kubrow armor has beautiful color transitions, but it suffers from the same problem all other sets suffer from: you cannot selectively remove parts to customize the armor. There is no "Kubrow head armor" that looks better on than off, with maybe 1 exception, and most "booties" look like latex socks.

The Scimitar Skin is A bit Plat-baity, but looks like it would be nice.

All-in-all, I see it as an exclusive Armor (cosmetic) and weapon set akin to Prime Accessories

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

If you like the armor/heavy melee and have Primed Heavy Trauma there's absolutely no question that it's worth it. The dog/ship skins aren't remotely worth it though. If you're indifferent to either the armor or weapon, don't bother.

Personally I love heavy melee and the armor so no questions it was worth it to me. I bought it asap.

Ok no the kubrow armor won't work on cats. they'll have their own specific armor sets. The ship skin is cool but only if you have the ship. I personally only wanted the ship skin and to try out war. Found out i don't like it that much because you have to have the proper mods and stuff.