When you put elemental mods on Orthos the elemental effects form into the shape of a scythe.

This isnt an urgent problem.

Loving the orthos :)

Keep up the good work DE.

• Upvote 1

The new "mantle" animation is sweeeeeet. Fast and efficient. I love it :3

I wish I could see it. For some reason, it's still behaving as it did pre-update.

This is for controllers only. It is designed to adjust aim specifically for gamepad analog input.

But still being some kind of "autoaim".

What exactly are mantle animations?

Animations for mantling objects. Essentially grabbing the ledge of something and hauling yourself up.

Edited by Kizik
  • Upvote 1

Damn, now when people rush my Saryn is left behind and sometimes can't even get to the kills before the party is done. =/

• Upvote 2

region chat or any chat for that matter has stopped working since last patch 5 min agao!!!

I'm no longer seeing the blue sparking where a mod has been. I refer to the effect that remains in place until every member of the cell has picked up a mod. The effect is visible on the mod itself, though after pick up, the effect isn't there anymore. I can however place a waypoint where I saw the mod, which is labeled "Module" so I know it's still there, and other people I was with verified that there was a module there. They had the same issue.

Anyone else getting this happening?

• Upvote 3

I'd appreciate another hot fix so that Ash doesn't disobey the laws of gravity by using Blade Storm.

I think that'll require monday.