Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Ki11er, you use it as your way of traveling even more now?

(Psst, guys, I don't think he noticed the speed boost is gone)

when did i say i use it even more now?

i said that i use it alot for traveling in the past and now as well.

and i said that i prefer it how it used to be and i do not understand why it was changed in the first place.

I am happy with the slide cooldown i use all kind of tenno and slow to fast you will not be able to exploit the movement like we did before and it will erase some ninjas who just raced to the end. Now slow unit, we all suppose to know they are TANKS so if you are not a head of the pack i dunno what the hell you use a tank for and don't come crying for speed after...  ITS A TANK!!! it is suppose to be slow!!!

Well, I liked the update a lot. Thought it was really good stuff, the individual fixes and changes were promising. Movement felt really fun and fluid. Until the hotfix. It's hard to say one step forward, two steps back. Though I suppose in movement speed we all take two steps back for trying to go faster. The initial update was great, stuff like that is encouraged. We can all look past the update issues, the flip animation being a little buggy. But the slide nerf? Putting this controversial change in on a Friday is only going to have the devs come back to a riot again. Shouldn't we have polls on changes like these?

Anyway, in complete spite of this I have a max switch teleport loki with max rush and dual zorens with max fury to go pub with. 2slow

Edited by Meepsauce

Lots of sexy updates. I like. Many of the bugs I encountered are already fixed, well done DE :D

Also, eff-yeah, Double Voulge! Time to put on that Dynasty Warriors music as we cleave our way through the enemy!!!

Scindo with higher reach and slower charge time skin + glaive reskin

FTFY.

so basically almost every weapon in the game is a skin than?

because there are alot of weapon that have a small change like "higher reach and slower charge" compared to another weapon.

does that make them skins?

Edited by Ki11erSoul

Let me get this straight...

Does it means if I want a Split Chamber mod (example), now it will only drop from Grineers?

There will be 0% chances to drop from another factions?

I tried all 3 factions and looks like:

Infested = 90% D mods, 10% misc

Corpus = 90% - mods, 10% misc

Grinner = 90% V mods, 10% misc

More or less...

I cant find toggle sprint lol.

Can someone point its location out to me? I must be blind.

EDIT - found it but its not in controller options? Controller rly need toggle sprint, i know its difficult because of dodge but it needs it so bad.

Edited by SacredDarksoul

Additions

- Tenno reinforcements: POLEARM AND BOOMERANG! Kestrel and Orthos.

Rebecca in future can you include the market prices in the notes for new items? It will help with my thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34909-dear-tenno-market-prices-sales-platinum-rates-and-a-market-guide/ without having to look over all the prices again.

Edited by Toko

The new update is great, but I really dislike the changes to slide jumping, it was never very exploitable in the first place, only Useful. Now because of it, I am forced to use faster frames in the void or forfeit the secret room rewards, that's not cool DE...

Otherwise I love the new weapons, and loot table drops are always great... :)

EDIT: Been using the Orthos, only got it to 6 right now, but it is NOT a reskin of the Bo, it has its own play style and I love it...

Edited by Veidgrim

I love my Orthos. It is not the best weapon, but it has style and cool animations. Some issues were fixed, good job so far. But why did you remove or fix the issue of the ammo beacons, mods and ressources? The comfort of farming ressources with Clan buddies, marking the spot where a friend missed a mod or a rescource drop, is gone. Clan buddies. Some buddies in my clan cannot join my group, even though I have added them as friends. And no, there are slots open. But for example: I wanted to do a Void T3 run with my friend MaBucket, Izoroftheundead and Wadaiko. Bucket and Wadaiko were able to join my session, Izor not. he got the invites, accepted them and they were successful, but then came: unable to join session. And a special problem arose: an other clan buddy is allways listed as offline in my Clan list and Friend list, although he is online. Oh, and no relog or restart has solved any of these problems. Well, that are the only fun affecting problems and bugs I have encountered so far, not beeing solved by this Hotfix.

On a side note: In one session, I was downed and my friend Bucked was reviving me, but hey, what did I see? I was standing upright and able to walk. A really funny bug :)

Greetings from the Clan Hojo and keeps up your good work.

Sincerely

Indrahim

Hopefully they don't think just dividing defense rewards and adding more the the reward table is a 'fix' for the RNG. No updates to actual drop rates or fixes for void key / rewards.

well, it looks like they fixed it cos i got two void 2 keys and a void 3 key in about 10 defensive missions ;)

The slide cooldown has caused Us to reconsider summary funding.

< O >

Players that are able to continuously execute more actions in a flawless manner should achieve higher maneuverability, not have wings clipped to stay at the lowest bar with the droolers.

We and the grand masters above have spoken our say.

Edited by Sahfiel

A note on the update, Multi-shot doesn't work with the kunai..... I have mine on and so do others and it doesn't work anymore. Only able to throw 1 at a time :L

Edit: I simply fixed it by taking it off the weapon, saving the changes, going back into the weapon modding screen to put the mod back on and saving again. Works just like it did before. A minor bug in repairing the Kunai for stealth perhaps? In any case, simple fix.

Edited by Warick70

A note on the update, Multi-shot doesn't work with the kunai..... I have mine on and so do others and it doesn't work anymore. Only able to throw 1 at a time :L

Was there a memo going around saying bolt weapons were too good? :P

I would actually spend money on the game to buy and use potatoes if it weren't for stuff like this. I'll continue to wisely hoard all of my dollars.

Was there a memo going around saying bolt weapons were too good? :P

I would actually spend money on the game to buy and use potatoes if it weren't for stuff like this. I'll continue to wisely hoard all of my dollars.

You got the wrong post dude.... Mine is about the Kunai... Not the bolt lol.