Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

- Added gibbing polish to enemies that are killed by doors.

I think this might have created an unintentional side effect.  While I was waiting for my friend to fix the patch issue he was experiencing (patch fails in standalone client), I did the Exterminate mission on Mercury,

I found several Grineer stuck in the door frames of the doors after a lock down went into effect and the doors had shut.  While I was able to eventually kill the Grineer in the walls off, it was annoying because they had been mostly protected by the walls they had been stuck in.  

Looks like some good changes, and eager to get my hands on that fancy polearm!

That being said, currently experiencing the instant crash-to-desktop when trying to log in that many others have reported. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Yup it has to do with Steam files, I think a fix should arrive tonight.

I don't have Warframe bound to steam :(

But nonetheless, thanks for the reply! The update, and your response to the crashing has kept my faith in DE alive.

Hahah, what outside??? Bit worried that thought never occured to me.

bit late to go out really looks like ill go play some tetris or some thing wish they didnt have so many problems owells :()

does this work for the people in the UK that cant update also :X just kidding any news on any reason why this is happening would be nice thanks :X

She already said that it was a steam file issue, and that a fix should be coming out later tonight. But oddly, my Warframe isn't bound to my Steam account and I still can't play.

What about we small clans. Any idea on possibly when the prices will change for our Dojos? Would be nice to know if we are going to have to start wasting our resources to get started on our Dojo or if we have to hold out for maybe another week or two.

She already said that it was a steam file issue, and that a fix should be coming out later tonight. But oddly, my Warframe isn't bound to my Steam account and I still can't play.

that was the crashing part this is to do with updateing failing not crashing its not steam side since i have 2 PCs 1 with steam 1 with out and both updates failed

But oddly, my Warframe isn't bound to my Steam account and I still can't play.

I use the standalone version, but it installed in my Steam folder for some unfathomable reason so I can't play yet.