The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, There Goes Rhino Prime....

PrVonTuckIII

I doubt Rhino will ever approach Frost prices. Frost going into vault was new and caught a lot of people by surprise. He is also orders of magnitude more useful in a majority of game types (defense, mobile defense, excavation). Not saying Rhino can't be a team player, but he just doesn't have a bubble that can't be shot through.

I predict prices around 100-150 (months from now) because most people own already and new players will have tons of people competing for sales.

For example, I have 10 full sets. I could sell for 50-75 each immediately or hold on and sell later.

People have had so much time with the new vaults and so many people thinking same thing, just not going to happen.

yes, I must admit, I'm glad I went for Rhino as my first Prime back in the Day. as a dedicated Tank/Heavy Weapons lover Rhino always appealed to me most.  the Vaulting of Boltor prime is gonna make it a little harder for some of the newer players, but I suppose they could just go for the Soma Prime instead. not gonna miss the Ankyros, those things are trash.

Unlike rhino saryn is objective trash though. She has no place in the game as it is, since everything she does can be done more optimally by something else.

What game are you playing? Saryn's abilities don't overlap with any other frames abilities nor can any other frame but the massive amounts of armor and hp debuff on enemies not to mention DoT. Saryn despite the high energy cost for ability combos is probably one of the most powerful nukes in the game right now, she just doesn't have an easy button.

Edited by (PS4)Fstroke

FALSE, FALSE, FALSE

Nobody can set all the ennemys at 50% hp with viral proc, NOBODY

You are just an another begginer who dont know to improve a build.

MR21 been playing since ps4 release. She is trash. That viral proc is useless. At least up to lvl 120 or so, which is intended play range. A nuker frame plus an equinox achieve strictly better results.

Why people defend it? It's garbage.

My point is rhino has uses. Roar is a great team buff when combined with other buffs. And rhino prime is the best rushing frame for all missions like capture, deception etc. 1.57 sprint speed plus 100% immunity to knockdown, magnetic doors etc. Nothing competes. It's being replaced by trash. Well, unless they buffed saryn prime crazily. Idk what they could do. Extreme tankyness can compensate for garbage powers a bit, but we have chroma, tanky and useful powers. Idk, I really think we swap a good item for trash. Makes me wonder how expensive rhino prime would become.

MR21 been playing since ps4 release. She is trash. That viral proc is useless. At least up to lvl 120 or so, which is intended play range. A nuker frame plus an equinox achieve strictly better results.

My point is rhino has uses. Roar is a great team buff when combined with other buffs. And rhino prime is the best rushing frame for all missions like capture, deception etc. 1.57 sprint speed plus 100% immunity to knockdown, magnetic doors etc. Nothing competes. It's being replaced by trash. Well, unless they buffed saryn prime crazily. Idk what they could do. Extreme tankyness can compensate for garbage powers a bit, but we have chroma, tanky and useful powers. Idk, I really think we swap a good item for trash. Makes me wonder how expensive rhino prime would become.

this I agree with.

founder here saryn is still usefull in the 150 lvl n beyond u just got to play her right some people like urself cant so thats why u think shes useless..

its like when people dont put ketchup on hotdogs cause they say it ruins it yet most ppl love it