Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Should Always Reward 25 As A Bonus To Random Reward, Not Just Until February 16Th

SonicSonedit

No... That is too much... 75 r5 fusion cores per day? 

Jee... No.

Maybe 25 fusion cores as a reward to the 3rd mission aside the random one BUT ONLY THAT PLEASE.

About the credits... Why lower them if u can do a LoR in less time and get WAY MORE credits? <.<

I mean... there is just no point on it...

This is exactly how it works. Did you even try it before agressively criticizing?

No it doesn't work like that my friend. I got 75 fusion cores on the today's sortie ( 25 for each mission ). If it is a bug then well my bad i shouldn't have had criticized if not then well i made my point well.

Also btw if I made myself look an agressive player than sry but I was actually trying to be funny and make some stupid lines. ( it's way I used <.< )

anyway I got 75 r5 cores on yesterday's sortie like I just said. I thought that was the intendeed but appears that it was just a bug   ( even tho those 75 cores were real and not a visual bug or something like that ) so my bad for criticizing soemthing the wrong way. About the credits I maintain my opinion.

Edited by DeadPrime

No it doesn't work like that my friend. I got 75 fusion cores on the today's sortie

You got standard reward (50 r5 cores) +25 bonus, they just show as 75 total.

I got 75 yesterday and today 25 + lens.

Better yet, always reward x25 R5 cores, then remove x25 R5 and x50 R5 cores from the rewards, they are just diluting the already diluted reward pool.

Agree.

Those advantageous changes come so rarely because when they finally do, everyone just can't get used to the way the things were before. Probably this time too after it's over, just like how it was after the Void Trader started bringing less power creep / easy-mode items (although all those primed mods are powerful in their own right).

You got standard reward (50 r5 cores) +25 bonus, they just show as 75 total.

I got 25 in the end of each mission... Do I need to say it again?

On the first I got 25, the 2nd I got 25 again and on the 3rd I got 25 plus naramon lens. That makes 75 total.

Today I only got 25 plus a unairu lens in the 3rd mission so it seems that it was a bug. Anyway sry for misplacing my opinion.

I got 25 in the end of each mission... Do I need to say it again?

On the first I got 25, the 2nd I got 25 again and on the 3rd I got 25 plus naramon lens. That makes 75 total.

Today I only got 25 plus a unairu lens in the 3rd mission so it seems that it was a bug. Anyway sry for misplacing my opinion.

He speaks the truth.

The first day, I got 25, 25, then 50 (25+25).

Today, I got 0,0,0 and a lens.

It was a server side bug awarding 25 cores on each leg instead of just the last one.

Edited by Phatose

He speaks the truth.

The first day, I got 25, 25, then 50 (25+25).

Today, I got 0,0,0 and a lens.

It was a server side bug awarding 25 cores on each leg instead of just the last one.

Weird, I did sorties the day this bonus reward was implemented and only got 75 for the third mission, no 25 cores for first or second missions. Maybe they fixed it very fast and I was late, IDK.