Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Bursas.

Mephiste

From normal missions, Thanks.

As someone who likes to run missions solos, This is really REALLY annoying. Especially since they spawn literally ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

So remove them from normal missions, You can keep them in Boss levels/Event missions. But I don't want to see Bursas in a regular exterminate mission.

I think we should mix them and replace half the bursas with hyenas.

Totally agree. Killing bursas and hyenas (or both, and more than one of each at a time) is way funnier than killing abunch of crewmen and different types of moas all day long. There's no reason to remove the highly expected to be introduced to normal missions bursas when they are just being definitively introduced to the game (or at least I don't want them to disappear again. I'd bet I'm not the only one on this boat)

The said the same about nullifiers, infested moas and grineer manics - why is it everytime an enemy is added which negates boring almost braindead gameplay people want them removed lol. Ive been asking for them to be added for about a year and Corpus NEED more automated troops... just so long as the Sentients dont acquire any haha.

I for one would love if they toned down crewmen in exchange for Hyenas spawning more regular even on normal Corpus missions. Same with the Bursas. The only problem i have with the Bursa is the particle effects are still slightly over the top and it would be nice if it got toned down a bit.

Other than that, i loved the Event. To bad Corpus will return being 99% Crewmen after the event.

Wow, a difficult enemy. Nice, at least now I have a reason to play more corpus missions.

-1 to OP.

Difficult =/= Stupidly annoying.

The Grineer don't send out Bombard after Bombard ontop of Napalms when the alarms are triggered. So why should Bursas loop-spawn out of nowhere? It makes no sense and needs to be removed from normal Corpus missions.

I think the Bursas make for a nice addition as an enemy that changes the way a Tenno approaches combating their standard Corpus, but they DO scale pretty hard looking at them from a base statistics standpoint.  I mean, a level 28 Bursa is tankier than a level 60 heavy gunner, it's kind of ridiculous.   At present, they need a major health nerf.  New players crossing the star chart are going to run into these guys and it'll be a very solid wall.  In exterminates, they don't even have the option of simply avoiding them, and let's not forget they do have essentially an insta-gib move that makes the former stalker and his damage output seem mercifully fair.

I like the bursas, honestly. When you play this game enough, or any game for that matter, you start to realize just how much power you've got, and that you have a lot of it. What better way to challenge yourself than facing an enemy that makes you want to rip the hair from your eyebrows?

Yeah... I did a nightmare mission and fought them for the first time yesterday. I know I'm supposed to say "they add a meaningful challenge!" and all of that, but.... I hate them :P Especially in tandem with sappers, shockwave moas, I just..... can't. What bothers me the most is the sheer amount of bullets I had to feed them before they died (even from behind), and they were just lvl ~20!

Yeah... I did a nightmare mission and fought them for the first time yesterday. I know I'm supposed to say "they add a meaningful challenge!" and all of that, but.... I hate them :P Especially in tandem with sappers, shockwave moas, I just..... can't. What bothers me the most is the sheer amount of bullets I had to feed them before they died (even from behind), and they were just lvl ~20!

Yeah, I'm purposefully trying to get them to spawn on a level 20ish Europa node (I can literally stealth a mission guns blazing since AI isn't in any rush to sound the alarms anymore.) and just about anything I can purchase from the market falls woefully short of killing them in a reasonable amount of time or ammo, and I'm using endgame and event mods.  New players traversing the star chart are going to run into these guys and find a good reason to just log out for good or beg for hand outs from the player base.   The latter isn't anything to balance a game around.

I think the Bursas make for a nice addition as an enemy that changes the way a Tenno approaches combating their standard Corpus, but they DO scale pretty hard looking at them from a base statistics standpoint.  I mean, a level 28 Bursa is tankier than a level 60 heavy gunner, it's kind of ridiculous.   At present, they need a major health nerf.  New players crossing the star chart are going to run into these guys and it'll be a very solid wall.  In exterminates, they don't even have the option of simply avoiding them, and let's not forget they do have essentially an insta-gib move that makes the former stalker and his damage output seem mercifully fair.

I am a new player crossing the starchart, and bursas instantly shut down a mission for me, especially the denial bursa. I could be rolling along just fine, and then suddenly a bursa appears, and it's game over.

Earlier today I was playing a defense on Neptune. I'm currently in an Ember frame, and I was steamrolling it. Suddenly, two bursas appear on the 5th wave. And that was it for me. My melee weapon would one-shot anything on that level, and my gun too but, the bursas survived everything I threw at them and denied me the completion.

Eventually, I managed to out-RNG the map and no bursas spawned. But this is really aggravating. I have less trouble solo-farming juggernauts on Eris for the Jordan Precept quest than with bursas. Juggernauts, the thing that get a map-wide warning and a chance to avoid having them spawn?

The present Bursas are a joke compared to when they were originally introduced.  I see no problem with them, especially for a geared player.  

Geared players will decimate just about everything.  Kinda the point.  Doesn't mean the enemy isn't a problem for ungeared players.  And by problem I mean "a whole other league beyond everything else they're encountering."

Unless the enemy is designed specifically to only be encountered by geared players in high level events or scenarios like sorties, it needs to be designed to be surmountable by Tenno with pre-void equipment and unmaxed mods.  Since these things now show up in regular star chart missions as early as level 20 on Europa (still have to try other regions,) they need further tweaking.  They're too much right now.

Edited by Littleman88

Geared players will decimate just about everything.  Kinda the point.  Doesn't mean the enemy isn't a problem for ungeared players.  And by problem I mean "a whole other league beyond everything else they're encountering."

Unless the enemy is designed specifically to only be encountered by geared players in high level events or scenarios like sorties, it needs to be designed to be surmountable by Tenno with pre-void equipment and unmaxed mods.  Since these things now show up in regular star chart missions as early as level 20 on Europa (still have to try other regions,) they need further tweaking.  They're too much right now.

Ok, suggest a loadout that's reasonable for a player encountering a level 20ish Corpus planet and I'll see how I fare.  I have pretty much all frames and weapons, and can freely rank mods to the desired level.  This could be fun.  

Why get rid of them? They're the first step toward what just about every single Warframe player has been asking for: A CHALLENGE. You know, that thing real gamers enjoy, but almost no game is willing to offer? Yeah, that!

I'm tired of Corpus crewmen that die if I sneeze too hard. I'm tired of Moas that drop to my Sentinel before I can even aim at them. I'm happy to see an enemy that actually tries to kill me rather than be a pushover.

DE, do NOT listen to the OP - Bursas in regular missions has been something I've been hoping to see for awhile now, and I know I'm not alone in that. This was honestly one of the best choices you've made so far regarding enemies. Please do the same for Baliffs and the... Whatever the drone-using guys you introduced were called, I forgot.

-1 OP.

I am a new player crossing the starchart, and bursas instantly shut down a mission for me, especially the denial bursa. I could be rolling along just fine, and then suddenly a bursa appears, and it's game over.

Earlier today I was playing a defense on Neptune. I'm currently in an Ember frame, and I was steamrolling it. Suddenly, two bursas appear on the 5th wave. And that was it for me. My melee weapon would one-shot anything on that level, and my gun too but, the bursas survived everything I threw at them and denied me the completion.

Eventually, I managed to out-RNG the map and no bursas spawned. But this is really aggravating. I have less trouble solo-farming juggernauts on Eris for the Jordan Precept quest than with bursas. Juggernauts, the thing that get a map-wide warning and a chance to avoid having them spawn?

Then the solution, instead of removing them, would be to balance them so they aren't so bad at low levels. I know, shocking right that the new feature isn't perfectly balanced on day one? WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

Then the solution, instead of removing them, would be to balance them so they aren't so bad at low levels. I know, shocking right that the new feature isn't perfectly balanced on day one? WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

Totally agree. That's why I quoted the post that said to nerf their health. :)