Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Are The New Primes?

crimsonspartan1

Obviously Nikana Prime is superior to it's counterparts. No need for that discussion. SarynP has yet to be seen, though she seems fine. SpiraP also remains to be seen.

^Nikana is better, Saryn has better armour/sprint(?) and is therefore better, Spira P has a higher base DPS unmodded, but after modding it's worse than the Spira. The only way it'll be better is if it throws better than the Spira.

Seeing as primes are the exact same as their reversed engineered forms, with the only differences being a variety of "increased shields/armor/energy/sprint speed" and installed with 1-3 polarities not existing normally (basically 1-3 free formas).

There isn't much difference after that except cosmetics of "gold" in certain abilities or added flashiness.

(ex. Trinity EV of just the blue sphere giving energy vs Trinity P EV having a small pillar of energy color based light within the blue sphere of the enemy)

Seeing as primes are the exact same as their reversed engineered forms, with the only differences being a variety of "increased shields/armor/energy/sprint speed" and installed with 1-3 polarities not existing normally (basically 1-3 free formas).

There isn't much difference after that except cosmetics of "gold" in certain abilities or added flashiness.

(ex. Trinity EV of just the blue sphere giving energy vs Trinity P EV having a small pillar of energy color based light within the blue sphere of the enemy)

Sayrn p came with 3 polarities? With a bit more shields, armor, energy & sprint speed? ( I know you answered it but it just sounded confusing to me & I wanted you to confirm it because I was under the impression she just got more sprint speed.)

saryn has better armor 225 from 175 better energy 300 from 225 fast sprint speed 1 from .95 and an additional polarity a V.

Only 1 additional polarity?? Aw man I was hoping at least 2 :(

Sayrn p came with 3 polarities? With a bit more shields, armor, energy & sprint speed? ( I know you answered it but it just sounded confusing to me & I wanted you to confirm it because I was under the impression she just got more sprint speed.)

No, every prime frame has 1-3 installed polarities including whatever the normal frame has (trinity p has 2 polarities that Trinity does not have).

Prime frames also have any of increased armor, shields, sprint speed, or energy (or any mixture) over the non-prime variant.

I don't have Saryn P and I could never get Saryn beyond lv 13 or so before deleting her from boredom (pre-rework, didn't touch her post) so I couldn't tell you 100% anything on them.

no true comment as I don't have it yet, but from what I've heard:

- Saryn is all well and good now, and people have stopped speaking badly about her since the rework. I'm attributing this to new prime Hype syndrome though: give it a few weeks and Saryn's old fans will likely appear again, saying she's not as good as she used to be (personally I think she's great)

- Nikana prime is a straight Upgrade over Dragon version but I say keep both, because fashionframe, and the Dragon still kicks &#!, plus it's nice having two Swords with fancy names.

- Spira prime are apparently not that good, and some say they were meant to be Kunai Prime. still gonna get them anyway because MR, then probably go back to the Hikou prime.

that's what I've heard anyway. 2 Saryn parts tonight, and now I know the drop locations the REAL grind can begin.

may RNGsus bless us all!

- Saryn is all well and good now, and people have stopped speaking badly about her since the rework.

It's still a bad rework, and after receiving all feedback from players DE announced that they decide to change nothing and leave it as it is. Thats why there people stop creating those, not cause they start to think that she is awesome

Edited by Hekovashi

It seems that Saryn Prime is the first Prime variant to be essential.

So far when some beginners asked about Primes i told them they are totally fine with the normal variant.

Uhm... How about no? She has quite the big buffs but is in no way necessary to enjoying the kit of abilities she carries.