Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Migration Feedback & Bugs

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, -Mr.Meeseeks- said:

Seems to have worked when I tried out my Saryn Chlora Avatar, but it doesn't seem to like my Saryn Orphid Avatar for some reason. Oh well, sort of a half-fix I suppose. Thanks for the help.

Try Orphid again when you have a chance? I might have fixed it. 

11 minutes ago, VectorWolf said:

Still not getting any notifications about replies in the threads I started/follow.

No, wait, that would be a lie. Yesterday I got one notification. About a comment posted in 28th February.

Did you follow them before or after migration? Have you tried unfollowing/refollowing?

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Did you follow them before or after migration? Have you tried unfollowing/refollowing?

Some before, some after. No, but I tried updating preferences of notifications. Same problem with brand new threads. And yes. I follow them, and have instant notifications on.

For instance, this one:

Plenty replies, not one notification.

Edited by VectorWolf

No idea if that is a bug, or I am very unlucky, but my profile still displays old picture, even though in game I have Nemesis Nyx, that I got on the day one it was released.
Tried relogging, deleting cookies, changing profile picture in game few times, but it still display my old picture of a Drahk.

2 hours ago, Sangoma said:

No idea if that is a bug, or I am very unlucky, but my profile still displays old picture, even though in game I have Nemesis Nyx, that I got on the day one it was released.
Tried relogging, deleting cookies, changing profile picture in game few times, but it still display my old picture of a Drahk.

Nemesis needed to be fixed as well - please try again. 

Just a gentle reminder,  because it's been about two weeks without a response:
There are still those of us who can't see the Design Council sub-forum, myself included.

Again, I understand that this is a really busy time for you all and I'm not trying to be a nag. I'm just a bit of a worry-wort by nature. That said, some kind of acknowledgement that you're aware and still working on it would be nice. 

Not sure if this has been reported before or if it is not even considered a concern.

On my Tesla Model S sedan on the central touchscreen display, I would occasionally pull up the forums and can click various topics to read further if I want to.  With this new forum, doing any clicks on a topic or any other function on the forums page will result in a blank error screen (I can provide a short video clip to show this issue if needed).  So with this new forums, only the main page loads up fine and I can't do any further actions on that page.

Granted this is miniscule use-case, and one can argue that I shouldn't even be browsing warframe in the car!  Moreover, the Tesla browser is a very bare bones one that does not support flash and probably does not support the latest html standards, but I just find it annoying when these new fangled 'improvements' just break old functionality.

On another note, personally, I would rather the old forums back but I understand that it needs to scale up and adopt new technologies.  Even on my phone browser, there is no longer a 'desktop version' to click to.  I never liked any mobile browser page renderings and prefer to pinch and zoom in/out a desktop version anytime.

There seems to be a problem with the Spoiler tags, any time you try to write them in yourself rather than using the format editor.

Allow

Me
To
Show
You

oh hey the one bit of hidden text

It gets worse if you try

to double-spoiler

"But why would you write them in?" Because I can't quote a post with spoiler tags, or copy the syntax from one.

9 minutes ago, Archwizard said:

There seems to be a problem with the Spoiler tags, any time you try to write them in yourself rather than using the format editor.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Worth noting, the first line of each of those (I presume because they went spoiler]text, break) use line-breaks (Shift+Enter), but are autocorrected into paragraphs (just Enter).

And if you try to edit, it adds additional spacing between each of the paragraphs.

And just for the kicker, it's a big pain to erase the boxes entirely.

And the Hidden Content warnings when you actually quote are more painful than they are helpful - I often use Spoiler tags just to collapse a wall of text into bite-sized chunks, but now people can't simply quote me anymore.

Edited by Archwizard

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

This LOGIN option should go away when is someone already logged

wfcpc.png

Hmm, it does on my screen. What browser/version are you using? Or maybe it's the forum theme.

Edit: Can confirm the link shows in the Warframe Blue theme, but only there.

Edited by Kontrollo

7 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Hmm, it does on my screen. What browser/version are you using? Or maybe it's the forum theme.

Mozilla 45, actually that Login option redirect me into Login screen, which is silly when i am already logged

edit: yep, i found that too, its only in Warframe Blue theme

Edited by Myscho

Mobile forum still missing alot of functions:

CdQp4oc.png

ASGAC4Zh.jpg

These are 2 screenshots from my phone. Alot of the shortcut icons are missing so its really inconvenient.

Browser using: firefox on mobile.

Edit: also, did the forum rec new maintence? Theres a weird button at the bottom that links to latest staff replies

8tRJpBn.png

Edited by 321agemo

Unless this is some browser plug in I forgot about I would like an option to turn off the notification noise from the  "show # new posts".

Bug: Also when using the dark theme when you click on the "reveal hidden contents" on a post it has a white background and white text

Edited by Zortyx
wanted to add something

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

issue has been noticed on the umbra mega-thread, spoilers cannot be closed and remain open 

Can confirm, same issue since I edited my megathread about 10 minutes ago. Oddly seems to be time sensitive, based on when the post was last edited, as I edited another thread a little over an hour ago in which the spoiler tags work just fine.