Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LogIn rewards: Best and Worst

(PSN)makrisbrik

Best:

Keeping my weekly 75% off after login system rework.

Worst (Mini Rant):

Rewards getting worse instead of better (and they advertised you'd get better rewards the more you play). This could be RNG (and I'm being a spoiled Tenno) but getting 50% off instead 3 weeks in a row doesn't seem like a better reward.

Apologies to the people who are yet to get a 75% off.

Just now, Kungpaobeef said:

Best: resource/affinity boosters

Worst: single resource types that I don't need and already have large quantities of like detonite ampules or fieldron samples. 

I got to agree, love getting boosters. Just this week I had 2 three hour affinity boosters, 1 resource booster a fusion core and today another affinity booster. Never happened back to back. 

Just now, Senpai-Pie said:

Best:

Keeping my weekly 75% off after login system rework.

Worst (Mini Rant):

Rewards getting worse instead of better (and they advertised you'd get better rewards the more you play). This could be RNG (and I'm being a spoiled Tenno) but getting 50% off instead 3 weeks in a row doesn't seem like a better reward.

Apologies to the people who are yet to get a 75% off.

I got 25% off and I almost went crazyjumping up and down thinking I hit the jackpot. Never got one in my close to a year of playing.

You're a very spoiled tenno.

Best: boosters and 25% never gotten anything better

Worst: I can't really say worst but there's a lot of mediocre ones but on any given day it could come in handy, but the likely hood of being given a resource you need is slim personally I wouldn't mind more neaural sensors tho can never have enough for formas.

For some reason I don't understand I do get 

as Best : Affinity / ressource booster(3 Hour) (Note : I do get them in the day that I do not plan to play/ farm or not much)

Worst : anything else like singles ressource or the plat discount I don't care unless someone give me -99% discount :D