Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

On 3/6/2016 at 0:59 AM, Rubberpix said:

The Looter mod from Cephalon Simaris does not do anything.  I have it fully ranked up and tried it in both my regular carrier prime setup and with vacuum and Looter only and nothing happens.  Same thing with the standard Carrier, only I haven't tried it in there solo.

It works, I just never had a gun on my Carriers so my other weapons and warframe could get affinity.  I thought it was an aura that would automatically break them, so no bug here.  Sorry about that.

Client crashed/logout automaticly after we completed T3 Exterminate.

trying to login and error message says "login failed. Check your info." i have checked my pw + email over 4 times and everything is correct. (+ i have checked have game got any new uppdates)

i got in once and everything were laggy + client kicked me out again (in login screen) and again same error message.

Everything happen after new hotfix.  

Fix this asap.

can't play game until it fixed

Edited by X_Greene_X

Description: Placing the Vessel by the glass of your Liset can cause it to be places outside your ship and cannot be removed.

Can you reproduce the bug? Sadly, no. I have tried it with noggles but have not had the same result.

Screenshots:

This is the area where I placed the Vessel to cause it to be placed outside my ship.

AtJhCU4.jpg

In-game Screenshot

K07VzyT.jpg

Description: Vulklok's  damage and status chance varies depending on mods position.

Can you reproduce the bug? Every time i try to upgrade the weapon i get diferent numbers for status and/or damage. 

Reproduction Steps:

1. Access the arsenal.

2.Select the vulklok.

3. Test diferent positions for the mods.

http://imgur.com/a/zHEQg

Description: Grineer Manics Codex entry is bugged. 

It is stuck at 1/3. I have scanned it in the event "One thousand cuts" multiple times. I receive "codex entry full" message when using codex scanner. When using synthesis scanner, it shows as yellow highlighted meaning the codex entry is complete, however it shows 1/3 scans in the codex.

Please fix this asap, since this event is a very rare chance to get that codex entries. 

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Fdb2l

Ivara's Artemis Bow + Mutalist Cernos = n/a spores
Spores fired at targets hit with arrows from the Mutalist Cernos don't work when Artemis Bow is activated.
I can use Thunderbolt + Artemis Bow so I don't see the passive from the Mutalist Cernos being disabled for fps drops or anything like that because if that was the case why let Thunderbolt work?

Hacked a Denial Bursa at the end of a Defense Wave and it won't go away so the mission won't continue.

It is on Jupiter - Io, currently wave 15.  I've waiting over 15 minutes at this point and searched every nook and cranny for other enemies.

People in discord and IRC have told me that it is most likely a bug, so I am posting it here.

35 minutes ago, main_antagonist said:

Ivara's Artemis Bow + Mutalist Cernos = n/a spores
Spores fired at targets hit with arrows from the Mutalist Cernos don't work when Artemis Bow is activated.
I can use Thunderbolt + Artemis Bow so I don't see the passive from the Mutalist Cernos being disabled for fps drops or anything like that because if that was the case why let Thunderbolt work?

The problem here: Thunderbolt is a mod, whereas the Mutalist Cernos is a physical weapon. You can't really compare the two at all. Especially because warframes who summon weapons OVERWRITE whatever weapon they have equipped at the time.

TLDR; You're using the Artemis Bow, and not the Mutalist Cernos anymore... Why whould a weapon only affect transfer to a different weapon? That would be like asking for the Rattika Cernos's syndicate procs to work with Artemis Bow.

1 hour ago, Sorrow-San said:

The problem here: Thunderbolt is a mod, whereas the Mutalist Cernos is a physical weapon. You can't really compare the two at all. Especially because warframes who summon weapons OVERWRITE whatever weapon they have equipped at the time.

TLDR; You're using the Artemis Bow, and not the Mutalist Cernos anymore... Why whould a weapon only affect transfer to a different weapon? That would be like asking for the Rattika Cernos's syndicate procs to work with Artemis Bow.

A syndicate proc and an innate effect that happens per shot aren't exactly the same thing consider you have to build up the syndicate proc with affinity so no you're wrong there, but I know what you're trying to say.

I can't join any game that is not hosted by me, i get the ,,Host migration in procces'' right after we finish loading. This makes the game unplayable for me, please fix this ASAP. I have tried everything even preinstalled the game sadly nothing works the problem still occurs... i'll be grateful if you fix this soon because i want to enjoy the game. This problem began right after 18.5 hit.

• DESCRIPTION: Maiming Strike based on crouch button
    • Who     Melee Weapons
    • What     Any melee weapon with Maiming Strike
      •  If you let go of the crouch/slide button before you hit the enemy, it will not apply the 90% crit chance
        • If you keep holding the button it will apply the buff
    • Where     Probablly everywhere (tested in Simulacrum)

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?
    • Occurred all the time if buttons are timed correctly

• REPRODUCTION STEPS:
    •  1. Equip any melee weapon with "Maiming Strike" (Tested on Tonbo(P) / Broken War (F) / War (P/F)
    •  2. Perform a slide attack against an enemy
    •  3. Let go of the crouch button before the melee hits the enemy

P=Partially Modded (Primed Reach/Fury/Maiming Strike)

F=Fully Modded (usual damage mods and Maiming strike)

multiple issues on pc.

1. go to start up game and it will close stating that warframe is already open then it will proceed to open as usual.

2. having issues with inaros 1-3 abilities. 1 and 2 aren't healing me even if i devour the enemy (not every time, but usually no heal).  His number 3 isn't ragdolling enemies that aren't immune to it, it just sorta pushes them off to the side as they stand there shooting me (tested on apollodorus and draco). 

3. hearing infested type noises coming out of the door on the left as you walk back to the operator room.

4. devouring kavats causing weird graphical issues.  Can't attach a photo at the moment, but usually it's an odd change in the kavat such as suddenly one of its legs is coming out of its head or back or its body becomes weirdly twisted.

5. trying to join a squad (has happened on many occasions since 18.5) and when the game shows you joined a squad suddenly everything up top disappears. no icons, no buttons to hit accept or cancel, just the menu button will be up there.  

6. many times as i'm waiting to go into a mission i'll hear the sounds you hear when flying into a mission at the start multiple times as the countdown to go into the mission is still there while on the liset.

Same bug as before. Still haven't fixed.

1. Description.

Reaspawners work only ONCE on espionage and package delivery missions. Respawners are working again only when enemies will trigger alarms.

2. Reproduce.

Yes! 10\10 is repeatable.
1. Pick some tactics warframe(Banshee, Loki, Ivara etc.), equip silenced weapons like cernos or silenced lex prime.
2. Load the (package delivery for example) mission.
3. Hiddenly kill every single NPC across the map(or take just one big room) with avoiding them to trigger the reinforcement alarms(they will try to touch a consoules once they will see or hear you).
4. Now run back to the start area and look around: none alive, there is nobody around in the whole place.

Video Evidence
Yes.

Spoiler

File Exchaner link to the video: https://yadi.sk/d/MwZQXLEGq6Awf

Comments and description to the video. (because it is not engish).
1. I've used Ivara and silenced Vulkar Wraith rifle. First i've made them to trigger the alarms. Once data package has been delivered i've recorded this video.

2. Used Sonic Arrow to gather enemies and kill real fast. (i have recorder that allows only 10 min video so i have not much time)
3. Timer video: 2:00 - ONE MORE BUG SPOTTED! Mana Drain when "mana-per-second" ability is active! What the hell?! Watch for that Eximus NPC and energy scale. When i'm aproaching to him mana will burn off much faster that normaly, so now "flux" abilities not provide any immunity from eximus energy-drain aura. 196 enery at start and...83 energy at end. 103 energy loss(20 second of being under drain aura infuence) per 20 seconds! This build works with 0.25 energy\sec. stats! Not with 5 per second!
4. I have explored all room once again to make sure it's completely clear. (watch on minimap)

5. Timer Video: 03: 45 - Returning into the just cleared up room. (in past they should have been respawned so this room should have crawl with patrolling soldiers)
6.Timer video: 03: 53 - I guess i've missed one. Dealing with him.

7. TImer Video 04: 01 - Watch on minimap. Here we are. And this is still empty room! No NPC respawned. Nobody to shot\scan\loot\slash at. Nobody to play with. (and it is bossible to do with whole location where you are! I have done that 9 times!)
8. Timer Video: 04:35 Now i will make them to trigger the alarms! Gonna make some noise.

9. TImer Video: 05: 03 - Done! Alarms has been triggered and now i will return back to recently cleared room.
10. TImer Video: 05: 20 - Opening the map so you can see it works again. Alarms is on and only now NPC's are respawned.

Back to the point.
Now you cannot play with stealth tactics on several mission types and only options is Exterminate and Rescue missions.
Package Delivery, Espionage, Capture and Diversion missions works as simple Exterminate if you're running it stealth-quietly like a Sam Fisher spy agent.

IMO. 
So If you think that this case is not worth the attention, try to explain me what ninjas("play free") we are, if now we(players) have almost no places to act like a ninja?

Edited by Sullver
more typo

•  DESCRIPTION: Dual Toxocyst lose fire rate after a host migration. Pretty sure the buff was up when the migration happened.
    • I was still able to proc the buff afterwards
    • The proc still gave me additional fire rate
    • I have Lethal Torrent and Anemic Agility on this loadout. Might be that their effects got removed due to the migration

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Just happened and I haven't tried to reproduce. Host migrations aren't all that common, I'm afraid and my buddies are busy.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: (Should be easy to do like this:)
    •  Be client, use the Dual Toxocyst.
    • Trigger the weapon's "excited" buff
    •  Tell to host to cause a migration by leaving

21 hours ago, _BUSHIDO_ said:

I'm Still unable to join public sessions due to the same error, "The connection with the host has been lost", i get this text every time and every game I try to join, it's impossible to play for me

Still in game, it was fixed in 18,5,2 but now here we are again...

Tenno Loadout > Select Mode is broken since the update, crashes Warframe every time. Evolution Engine is also broken will not complete but report claims cannot connect thus the reason I am reporting here rather than through Evolution.... This is preventing me from adding lenses to my weapons & frames. Please rectify as soon as possible, making the game difficult to play! 

I played very warframe to about 2 years ago , and when I returned recently I came across a whole new game and a strange bug. I have a level 30 character , but I can not change anything in it for I have the following to release it in the snow and even if I go on stage to release the follow-up it does not. What could have happened ?

On 10/03/2016 at 4:27 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Did you happen to have a Dragon Key equipped by any chance? 

No, I did not and it keeps happening with completely different loadouts, writing this is it just happened with Inaros and Nikana Prime on the one thousand cuts alert.

As shown here (with gear shown):

http://imgur.com/a/aiZB7