Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.3

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues, expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Slightly tweaked wording on Ping limit warning to be more clear to end users.

• Optimized physics memory usage.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with The Archwing Quest not being completable for players, specifically players being unable to start the Balor Fomorian mission..

• Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.

• Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.

• Fixed issues with certain weapons / powers causing ragdoll issues.

That is some dedication!

are we gonna be seeing a lag fix here because for me and multiple other players its ruining my expierence and getting me killed in missions ect. never happened before the sand of inaros update pls fix it i love this game and i can just not stand lag 

Edited by United573

Well I really hope the fix of so many gamecrash... I got about 6 gamecrash in one hour... when all you say "fix gamecrash" if Warframe continue like this it will be time to move on and find another game.

11 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.3

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues, expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Slightly tweaked wording on Ping limit warning to be more clear to end users.

• Optimized physics memory usage.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with The Archwing Quest not being completable for players, specifically players being unable to start the Balor Fomorian mission..

• Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.

• Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.

• Fixed issues with certain weapons / powers causing ragdoll issues.

I still can't activate PhysX for some unknown reason, please fix it!! I miss PhysX :(