Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, thegodoflions said:

can anyone confirm if the Enemy Respawn being turned off in Deception, Spy, Sabotage, etc is a deliberate nerf or a bug?

I don't see anything in notes but will get facts gathered as soon as I can on what changed. 

My trading number is 0 .

I abide by the treaty. Platinum is also the official website recharge! I think this is a BUG! 

Many of my friends have encountered this problem.

Edited by CKC_CN

32 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.3

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues, expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Slightly tweaked wording on Ping limit warning to be more clear to end users.

• Optimized physics memory usage.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with The Archwing Quest not being completable for players, specifically players being unable to start the Balor Fomorian mission..

• Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.

• Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.

• Fixed issues with certain weapons / powers causing ragdoll issues.

still no fix for volt speed being super slow even after getting out of range or killing thos snow globe units?

Edited by junkbot2014

DE what's going on with the High Shader Quality option in video settings? It automatically turns on by itself on startup.