[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.5.3

I did enjoy ragdolling enemies to another dimension with my Spira Prime though... Thanks ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

Thanks heaps guys but Saturday late night hotfix? Go get some sleep, also take Monday & Tuesday off tell HR I said it was ok.

Spoiler

The pyramid area in the Inaros quest had such...good..WALLPAPER OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Thanks DE, you work so hard for us!

Thanks you Hasu Sensei, for accepting my friend request :D

• Upvote 1

I cant go up the elevators in the Draco, derelict and void mission anymore,  solo elevators work, but only solo....please fix

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thegodoflions said:

can anyone confirm if the Enemy Respawn being turned off in Deception, Spy, Sabotage, etc is a deliberate nerf or a bug?

I don't see anything in notes but will get facts gathered as soon as I can on what changed. 

• Upvote 9

My trading number is 0 .

I abide by the treaty. Platinum is also the official website recharge! I think this is a BUG! 

Many of my friends have encountered this problem.

Edited by CKC_CN

32 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.3

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues, expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Slightly tweaked wording on Ping limit warning to be more clear to end users.

• Optimized physics memory usage.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with The Archwing Quest not being completable for players, specifically players being unable to start the Balor Fomorian mission..

• Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.

• Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.

• Fixed issues with certain weapons / powers causing ragdoll issues.

still no fix for volt speed being super slow even after getting out of range or killing thos snow globe units?

Edited by junkbot2014

24 minutes ago, -Astrum- said:

still no fix 

Hidden Content

Be happy! :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ziutu01 said:

Be happy! :) 

be happy, when you can't end mission? thanks.

• Upvote 1

When Shock Eximi will be removed, or at least reworked? Insant draining of all our energy for just staying near them is ridiculuos.

would love to an option at somepoint to use the old loadout gui for the loadout slots. found it to be alot easier and faster. would love a look in to this de.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Xpertire said:

Any news on people falling through the elevator on Draco?

Draco, Derelict and void 

Will you guys be looking into host migration issues whenever you Jon a mission with a squad in it?

MD is completely broken. Half the time the timer doesn't start for the defense portion of the mission, but the other time you get to the console and it says go to extration, mission complete

Edited by SergeiTheBeast

No fix for Broken Mobile D missions? Consoles facing any other direction then their normal just eats the Data Mass. No timer starts and the mission instantly breaks :(

DE what's going on with the High Shader Quality option in video settings? It automatically turns on by itself on startup.

Im getting a graphical error with the ifrit kubrow armor, blacks and whites arent showing up correctly