The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Baro and Inaros [Spoilers]

Insizer

So seeing as Baros and Inaros are connected, do you think that Baro would give you a discount if you are wearing Inaros when you visit him? Or would he jack up the rates seeing as Inaros didn't save he and his mother?

Edited by Insizer

Just now, Dreadwire said:

Im proud of his mother. 

Maybe that something you don't understand. 

I have zero qualms with Baro's mother. Just Baro and his smug self. Even if he had a terrible childhood no excuse to be a sleazy jerk.

2 minutes ago, Feallike said:

I have zero qualms with Baro's mother. Just Baro and his smug self. Even if he had a terrible childhood no excuse to be a sleazy jerk.

He was made by DE that way

Remember it's just a game. So enjoy the ride. Don't take everything seriously. 

Just now, Dreadwire said:

He was made by DE that way

Remember it's just a game. So enjoy the ride. Don't take everything seriously. 

Uh... so was everything else you may not like about the game...  That's no reason to like it. :p

32 minutes ago, Insizer said:

So seeing as Baros and Inaros are connected, do you think that Baro would give you a discount if you are wearing Inaros when you visit him? Or would he jack up the rates seeing as Inaros didn't save he and his mother?

If you be Inaros, u get romance option for Baro. -_-

No cutscenes yet tho :(

I really hope there is some special dialogue (monologue? technically, since we don't speak back) when using Inaros and visiting him.  i suspect we'll end up with the normal non-Prime chat that will seem highly innappropriate.

38 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

damn......talk about spoilers :|

I was thinking about put a spoiler tag, but figured since the quest was easy and easy to start it was ok-ish. Sorry

38 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

Would be interesting if he actually made some special comment to you if you're wearing Inaros.  I'm more interested in the fact that one of his comments seems to imply that he knows about transference.

5 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I really hope there is some special dialogue (monologue? technically, since we don't speak back) when using Inaros and visiting him.  i suspect we'll end up with the normal non-Prime chat that will seem highly innappropriate.

That would be interesting. Something like "Ah, look who decided to show up" (if he still had a chip on his shoulders), "I may have grow up in the desert, but that doesn't mean you can track sand into here", "Did you make sure to wash the sand from those prime parts? My buyers do not appreciate dirtied Orokin gold.", the offhanded "Ironic, buying relics of my peoples' enemies from their remnants.", or general Grineer hate speech.

@ Shoelip, what comment are you talking about?

57 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

Would be interesting if he actually made some special comment to you if you're wearing Inaros.  I'm more interested in the fact that one of his comments seems to imply that he knows about transference.

Dubious on that. He knows that the Tenno can use multiple Warframes, and his understanding of Inaros as a sacred king from his repressed memories were just refined as he realised Inaros was a Warframe...ergo it's pretty reasonable to recognise the old legends as folk reinterpretation of a Tenno using the Inaros to fight for them up till the final defence from the Infested.

Honestly the thing that strikes me is the explicit acknowledgement of the Orokin taking children for no clear reason, and this is after they've established Transference else Inaros couldn't be there to get progressively more enraged at the whole thing. If this is supposed to imply that the Orokin went on to deliberately try and make more Tenno...opens up quite a lot from just being from the Zariman 10-0 incident...but until now, we have no clear way to know that's what it was about. For all we know, could be even worse than that...

Though if that is exactly what is supposed to have been going on, can certainly see why Inaros snapped...