The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is WF worth playing again ?

BAD9eR

Question

ok so ive played WF for a long time , stopped at u18 because bad storyline changes / china frames ( dont anyone miss the mystique of pre emo kid WF?) The questionsim asking :

any serious nerfs since they killed saryn ?

is draco still the meta ?

is poopwing still a thing ?

and is the power creep real ?

cheers in advance :)

Instead of more nerfs, DE is just rereleasing old enemies that nullify warframe capabilities (which feels like a nerf to all frames) and weapons that just suck and don't need nerfing. The focus maximizing meta is still on Draco. New crappy weapons means power creep really isn't the issue with Warframe.

If you didn't like the game before then you aren't going to like it suddenly now.

Edited by Medereyes
,,!,,

I've been playing since before they added the void, and Warframe is still run to play in my opinion.

Arching (Poopwing as you like to call it), still has a lot of work to do, but there's a bit of silver in that hill.

No one nerfed Saryn, all they did was change it, which I guess in your mind is nerfing, you just got to find it's new uses.

The Devs are always trying to improve the game, and yes some people don't like some if not most of what they do.

Just now, Medereyes said:

Instead of more nerfs, DE is just releasing new enemies that nullify warframe capabilities (which feels like a nerf to all frames) and weapons that just suck and don't need nerfing. The focus maximizing meta is still on Draco. New crappy weapons means power creep really isn't the issue with Warframe.

If you didn't like the game before then you aren't going to like it suddenly now.

well tbf i loved it from beta until u 18 . not really even looked into the focus sytem as i pretty much stopped in disgust over the whole emokidframe stuff. ahh well ill jus mothball it and continue with mwo and PoE until u 19 or whatevs , butthanks for the replys guys :)

Why are you asking for opinions if you're going to keep that attitude towards the game. 

Why are you hating so much on the "emokidframe" if it doesn't alter your gameplay. You don't even need to see his stupid face if you don't want. You don't need to hear his voice if you don't want. You don't need to summon him if you don't want. 

If you stopped the game because such stupid thing, you didn't like the game that much from the beginning though.

And no, no one killed Saryn.

Edited by residente

14 minutes ago, BAD9eR said:

any serious nerfs since they killed saryn ?

is draco still the meta ?

is poopwing still a thing ?

and is the power creep real ?

Firstly- I don't like the Tenno children either. Not because they exist, or ruin the "mystery". I just don't like how they've been implemented so far. Cheesy voice lines and too much talking being the main gripes I have.

Onto answering your questions:

Saryn was never killed- she was majorly IMPROVED. You just can't sit in one corner spamming 4 to win anymore. You have to actually do other stuff to get that damage (and you can achieve way more than before now). But no- nothing was really nerfed since then other than a focus exploit, which isn't a nerf- it's a fix.

Yes it is and it makes me cry. Draco needs to die- I'm just waiting for SC3.0 at this point because I doubt DE will do anything to it until then in fear of backlash.

Ofc archwing is still there. Why would they just remove something? I'm hoping that once they have all the game's main systems all reworked like they've gradually been doing they'll go back to archwing and pretty much redo it completely- and change what it is. Right now it's like an additional mini-game and not actually "part of the game". That needs to change, it shouldn't feel that way.

The power creep is extremely real- the new mods/weapons we've been getting imo are way overpowered, but I think Damage 3.0 is gonna come around SoonTM with rebalancing for everything and make it all better.

4 minutes ago, residente said:

Why are you asking for opinions if you're going to keep that attitude towards the game. 

Why are you hating so much on the "emokidframe" if it doesn't alter your gameplay. You don't even need to see his stupid face if you don't want. You don't need to hear his voice if you don't want. You don't need to summon him if you don't want. 

If you stopped the game because such stupid thing, you didn't like the game that much from the beginning though.

And no, no one killed Saryn.

lol who are you to tell me that i didnt like the game already?  if i dont like the story in a book i wont read it or put it aside for later reading doesnt mean i wont liek it in future  this game went from promising begginings to epicness to well ,... it seems the devs were  running out of ideas , hopefully sc3.0 and dmg 3.0 will change things for me 

Just now, Attley said:

I would say that you clearly don't actually want to give Warframe another go and are simply trying to churn up the forums. Based on that, nahh, don't bother.

not at all , just wanted to ask if a few issues i have with the game in its current state have been resolved / changed . if you like i can make a thread explaining what i love about warframe ?? ( which there is i assure you a great deal of things :P)

33 minutes ago, Neah said:

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

I say it depends on you.

The only thing I have against Warframe is the stupid amount of grind for some items and mods, and ranking up.
Now I won't praise Warframe with everything the Devs have done or continue to do, but Warframe is indeed I say worth it in my opinion, as it keeps to that word "Free" in Free-to-play.

Not really sure why you're asking anything about warframe, as no one can possibly know where your interests lie. Any nerfs, buffs, or changes in the game would not make a difference if you don't intend to try and play again for yourself. 

Simple fix to the 'pre-emo kid' problem: Ignore it, turn off the operator in settings, in my mind, that BS doesn't even exist.

Saryn didn't get 'killed' they just made it so you have to press an extra button to nuke the entire map.

Yeah.

Archwing is fun, and still a thing.

I guess.