Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things that you expect to see in U19

Grobbus

Im curisous what you Tennos expect to see in the upcoming U19.
Here's my list :
Lower damage - at the moment we deal way too much damage it's unreal, weapons are too OP it's not even fun... hope Damage 3.0 brings some balance to the game.
Smarter enemies - with Ivara every mission became as easy as 1-2-3 you can sit invisible for days. We need enemies that detect stealth units with an aura or something similar.
Mastery tests - all tests being re-worked, some were bugged before... some were exploitable (and still are) which lets us to skip to the highest rank with little to no effort.
No loot/xp missions  - the Interception and Mobile defense mission points should be away from each other just like the Excavation changes to prevent free leeching and skipping content.

1) Not lower, but balanced damage. It means re-scaling the enemies too.

2) Better AI overall. The enemies might not see you but it would great to make them panic so they start shooting at the sound source/anywhere if they don't hear you too.

3) Rank meaning more than just a number.

4) Promoting diversed gameplay. By that I mean your XP gain increases as you run different missions.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)martin576 said:

I expect people like you will stop playing Warframe after U19 and leave both the game and the forum.

especially if any of what the OP suggests happens....

11 minutes ago, Grobbus said:

Smarter enemies - with Ivara every mission became as easy as 1-2-3 you can sit invisible for days. We need enemies that detect stealth units with an aura or something similar.

Corpus units come to mind....

11 minutes ago, Grobbus said:

Mastery tests - all tests being re-worked, some were bugged before... some were exploitable (and still are) which lets us to skip to the highest rank with little to no effort.

they are slowly but surely redoing all the tests now

12 minutes ago, Grobbus said:

Lower damage - at the moment we deal way too much damage it's unreal, weapons are too OP it's not even fun... hope Damage 3.0 brings some balance to the game.

are you nuts...as of right now they need to completely rework the enemy scaling system THEN they can lower the damage we do.....but not before that

Focus needs some tweaks, no more orbs but the actualy same gain like we had it before, you know, like a fun way to get your power up.

Warframe reworks, banshee, volt, oberon. Giving some frames a reason to exist outside of one or 2 special situations.

Edited by Genoscythe

1 minute ago, iamDDips said:

damage nerf? sometimes I dont feel like I do enough damage.
We're getting kavats u19 and I hope the new weapon holstering positions come u19 aswell.

We already have 2 different kavats. the thing is that we are getting companion kavats in u19

15 minutes ago, Grobbus said:

Im curisous what you Tennos expect to see in the upcoming U19.
Here's my list :

Then stop taking a 6 Forma'd Soma Prime into Tier II Void Missions. If weapons were much less powerful than they are then the game would be impossible on higher difficulties.

How would that make the AI more intelligent? All that would do is make playing as a stealth frame incredibly tedious and irritating.

Little to no effort except ranking up a huge number of Warframes and weapons...

No loot/xp missions  - the Interception and Mobile defense mission points should be away from each other just like the Excavation changes to prevent free leeching and skipping content.

If people want to skip content then that's their prerogative.

So yeah, in summary I really hope nothing on your list comes in. Smarter enemies would be good, but not in the way you're proposing.

I just want archwing buffs to make it valid for resource/core farming.  As well as larger archwing enemies, and the larger enemies we do have to be more common.  

A comprehensive pet pass would be wonderful as well.  Sentinels in archwing.  Being able use kubrows and breed them at the same time.  AI and ability tweaks and fixes.  Practically anything to make kubrow damage interesting would be welcome.

1 minute ago, Leahzar said:

Me and my Kavat the day U19 releases: 

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4yisf6CQAAcBu3.png[/img]

Just paste the link without tags. It will automatically format it as an image.

Just now, (XB1)XcrazeddoctorX said:

This... This looks amazing

That was made March 25th, 2015. On the next devstream after that, Steve and Geoff declared that it was entirely infeasible.

Now it is slated for U19.