The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Mastery 5 test is almost impossible now

Moujine

Question

I am trying for 6 days to pass rank mastery 5 but its really hard and the reason is these $&*&*#(%& Grineer consoles that they put, which have 10 bells to unlock. The weird thing is that I saw youtube videos of this specific test and NONE of them had Grinner consoles, only Corpus and less. Why is it so hard now, i am really bad at the Grinner ones i can't do them no matter how much i try and i dont want to give my account to other person to do it for me

Edited by DoflamingoGT

4 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Practice makes perfect? You can practice the mastery test near simaris. Keep practicing and you'll eventually pass it.

i still cant do the grinner ones because the arrow doesnt work correctly for some reason, it doesnt activate when i click it but 0,5-1 second later

3 minutes ago, DoflamingoGT said:

i still cant do the grinner ones because the arrow doesnt work correctly for some reason, it doesnt activate when i click it but 0,5-1 second later

Sounds like you have lag, friend.

Just keep practicing in ol' boy Simaris's place, you'll eventually get the rhythm for it.

2 minutes ago, ..atom.. said:

if lags and hangs are the cause of the delay no amount of practice will make up for it trust me i know, ciphers are your best bet.

i dont lagg i just cant do the grineer consoles because they are retarted i dont have any problems with the corpus. Are ciphers allowed in the test?

10 minutes ago, DoflamingoGT said:

That's not how it is supposed to work. Sounds a bit like you might have performance issues. What's your FPS? Try reducing the graphic details a bit. I don't think, that your internet connection might be the problem here, but it won't hurt to check your ping, too.

15 minutes ago, DoflamingoGT said:

what graphics card are you using? if you're using an Nvidia, mess about in the Nvidia control panel on pre-rendered frames. it might be able to eliminate lag for you.

8 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

what graphics card are you using? if you're using an Nvidia, mess about in the Nvidia control panel on pre-rendered frames. it might be able to eliminate lag for you.

It's not my pc or my internet its the stupid grineer consoles that i cant do them, Can anyone confirm if Ciphers are allowed on the test or not? i dont want to waste credits for no reason

22 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah, hacking is pretty annoying. I'm worse with Corpus Hacks because it's Geometry, and it hurts my simple caveman-brain.

funnily enough I'm currently stuck on my test for MR19, perhaps the most bullsquirt Stealth Section I've encountered in a game since AC. god I hate Stealth.

It's actually really easy if you bring the glaive with you.

45 minutes ago, DoflamingoGT said:

Do you use Vsync? If you do, don't.

18 minutes ago, DoflamingoGT said:

It's not my pc or my internet its the stupid grineer consoles that i cant do them, Can anyone confirm if Ciphers are allowed on the test or not? i dont want to waste credits for no reason

i think you will definitely find a use for ciphers if u can't hack grineer consoles even if they aren't allowed in the test. however this delay is not normal you should be able to do them eventually.  

i know i should not be encouraging such behavior, but you can do anything to pass these Mastery test, hell, there is one test i remember doing with the Disappearing platforms, you can use a restore pad to make an invisable floor for yourelf to stand on and just kill everythign