Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash report EVERY time I exit the game?

Stahlhammer

Wow, and here I thought that I was alone on this. At first I thought it was my PC acting up. Now it seems that others are getting it as well. This started happening specifically after the DDoS attacks got fixed for me though, before that it was not so frequent and regular. But now, that thing shows up every time i close the game.

On another note, dunno if it's related or not, I am also getting an error on starting the game, that is, when I click on the Play button on the launcher, an error message box pop up saying "Another copy of Warframe is already running"

Edited by JudasMaiden
Added more specifics

My guess is this could be a false error that occurs when you don't log out after you exit the game.

I'm betting you guys also had a problem where you were already in the game even before you logged in ?

5 hours ago, JudasMaiden said:

On another note, dunno if it's related or not, I am also getting an error on starting the game, that is, when I click on the Play button on the launcher, an error message box pop up saying "Another copy of Warframe is already running"

Same here. Warframe opens up just fine, but that error also pops up when launching the game.

10 hours ago, Henji said:

My guess is this could be a false error that occurs when you don't log out after you exit the game.

I'm betting you guys also had a problem where you were already in the game even before you logged in ?

Nah I dont have any problems logging in, all of that is normal its just logging out that causes the crash report.  It sends me one every single time I exit the game now without fail and it only started about a week ago.

Edited by Kdog777

I didn't notice this before when submitting the crash reports since I never really pay attention to it, but I noticed today that it actually tells you if you submit the report that the issue has been resolved, which I hope means it's fixed in the next hotfix. 

I get one too, and then when I go to start WF up again the next day, it says WF is already running. D:

EDIT: This should probably be whisked off to a bug report subforum...

Edited by AandOE