The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I send enemies flying?

Episode3

Question

Hello!

I just want to make a little question that can fulfill my inner desire of messing with Warframe's wonky ragdolls/physics:

What weapons excel at sending enemies flying around the battlefield? (excluding bows)

My current loadout for this is: Daikyu, Sonicor and Jag Kitagg/Kestrel.

Just adding an extra question:

Does the explosive proc helps me to achieve this?

HERE HAVE CORPUS

sTS4eod.jpg

Thanks for reading this entire post!

14 answers to this question

Explosive weaponry can help send enemies flying, but weapons with blast modded in will only ragdoll if it procs on the killing shot. Penta and tonkor are good gunsfor this with innate blast, the Hek and Tigris (and syndicate alternates) can send targets flying for some weird reason, Kulstar has SOME ragdoll to it, and I hear the Obex can have some ragdoll to it as well. Zephyr's 4, Nekros' 1, and Banshee's 1 also hurl targets. Hope this helped o/

Your enemies are clearly infidels.  You should offer them redemption.

I have declared it my clan's official melee weapon.  2 tactical alerts have been conquered where you could bring only melee to the game.  2 tactical alerts were completed with many shotgun blasts to the faces and other associated body parts of my feeble enemies.

Edited by EvilKam
Embedded link tags are disabled? WHY?

if you get Blast Status on the shot that Kills an Enemy, they'll often be launched into orbit.
works especially well with Weaponry that applies force to the Enemy already. including Shotguns, Melee, Et Cetera.

Ripline can apply a lot of force to an Enemy, especially if you are higher than them and they get pulled along a ramp-like surface. they can be launched into orbit. being as far away as possible from your target also increases velocity.
Rhino Charge can Ragdoll Enemies across the map.

that's all i've got off the top of my head.

Edited by taiiat

A one-hit kill melee with an explosive proc will send enemies flying (sometimes in multiple pieces in the case of slash-heavy weapons).

High damage shotguns also have ragdoll potential, especially if explosive damage is added. With my Tigris, the fatal shot will send just about anything flying into orbit, and if it procs explosive and other enemies are close enough, it will send them flying across the map as well (without killing them).

In general it seems like weapons with travel time or flight speed have a greater chance of ragdolling enemies as damage output increases.

45 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

the Hek and Tigris (and syndicate alternates) can send targets flying for some weird reason.

where guns like sobek and boar focus on high pellets per shell, hek and tigris(and variants) use a higher power(whether gunpowder, compressed gas, or other propellants) with less pellets of far denser material, the weight of the pellets mixed with higher velocity can knock someone clean off their feet, or in this case across a room