Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

Hey, guys? i don't know how late i am to the party, but we got issues. In our lisets, in the left hand corner in our second floor? we got an issue. I can't post a photo, because the site's not letting me, but... we are not safe! What is going on!?

-Kino935, acting commander of New Grineer Terminators. Telos Arbiters. Follow the truth

Edited by Saske92
removed wrongly place tags

3 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

Nah, Jordas was infected by the mutalist strane. If these infested where here before the virus became stronger, then its safe for Ordis to have THESE Infested on board 

As has been said, the mutalist strain was created by Alad V or perhaps recovered by him. Jordas is a cephalon from around the same time as Ordis that belonged to an Orokin era Frigate that was slowly assimilated with the Cephalon still aware. The Arcane Boilers from Stolen Dreams also suggest that while Alad V rediscovered and popularized mutalist tech, he might not have actually invented it.

11 minutes ago, thebrainbrain said:

Soooooo how did it get there in the first place is what I want to know. Ordis be slackin ...

Also the naxt patch better introduce free use of the Ignis in the Orbiter

This is what happen when you don't pick up Kubrow Poop.

Limbo's scattered parts are explained in the conclusion of his Quest.

He made a miscalculation during his final Rift Walk. He tried to travel too far through The Rift and it led to him being torn to pieces and scattered throughout the System.

The Infested sounds from on The Orbiter are not connected to Limbo or any glitches - it's a currently unsolved mystery regarding what's behind one of the sealed doors. On PC, the mystery has deepened in the most recent update, and there are Infested growths around the door in addition to the sounds.

Considering the weird infested growth in our orbiters... what if those weird "cracks" in his personality are due to... a dormant infestation?

I'm just throwing this out there so get your tinfoil hats on: The infestation seeped through Ordis's "crack" and has remained dormant until now, but his personality breaks are a symptom of that dormant infestation.

It's all speculative! Anything can happen. Post what you think!