Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

2 minutes ago, Khunvyel said:

I just wondered where my topic has gone, until I realized it was merged into the megathread.

So, has there been any useful information posted by the devs? Because 42 pages are not something I'm going to go through.

Nothing

2 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

You're so late to the party that the party ended hours ago, the cake is gone, the mess has been cleaned up, and the janitor is wondering why the heck you're in the building.

It might sound alien to you, but some people just don't play Warframe that regularly. Taking breaks is an actual thing.
It might also sound weird to you, but some people don't walk to the operator to adjust their Focus stuff, they just use the "teleport" through the escape menu and are done with it.
and some might even just use the other side of corridors because habit or something.

Edited by Khunvyel

4 minutes ago, Khunvyel said:

It might sound alien to you, but some people just don't play Warframe that regularly. Taking breaks is an actual thing.
It might also sound weird to you, but some people don't walk to the operator to adjust their Focus stuff, they just use the "teleport" through the escape menu and are done with it.

It might sound alien to you, but there's this thing called a joke. Some people like to give some laughs on April 1st.

I don't know why but whenever I go to put focus into my tenno character I hear infestation. I've seen it now, a door with infestation crawling out of it. Does this mean a new section to explore of our ship?