Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #71!

[DE]Rebecca

How about a new recruiting into key parties system:

When in Public mode players can make a queue where they choose what warframes they need for the party and then other players see this queue in a open parties window and if the requirements are met they can enter. There would be no need to invite players from chat, they could just join themselves.

Same with Friends Only. Only this time only friends see the party queue.

Will there be updates for old stances with only one or two combos (instead of three) in the near future?

Will Kubrows (and probably Kavats) see AI improvements? Also, will we get a way to command them ("Open that locker", "Attack that guy", "Come back", "Stay") in missions?

What about showing Passives in the ability screen?

After Alloy Plates have been replaced with Ferrite as Void resource - any chance that the same will happen to Control Modules? I think the 10k I have by now will last for a while. Or could you please allow us to sell or discard surplus items (resources, planet nav segments, ...)?

While the new forum is all nice and shiny, could we please get a proper source editor instead of the WYSIWYG from hell?

Will we see more operator cosmetics in the future, possibly even from the syndicates?

Spira Prime anyway to get a ....skin for all Spira that make it look more like the original spira but cooler?
I didn't really dig the spinning thing that the spira does. I really like the original look before it was primed

Think of the Paris prime it has a skin that makes it look more like a Normal Paris aka Abra Parsis Skin and Forest Camo Paris.

2nd Question *more of a statement.....*

Valkyr prime, How would you do this Steve?

Banshee Prime   *Drools* yesh please

3rd question

What steps will be taken *if you can tell us* on mitigating ddos attack in the future?

4th silly question

I want my tenno to grow up :D and as much customization we can do! *throws money at the screen*

Edited by Mochikomi_Shin_Jidai

Q1) With the new start map coming out, it was hinted that planets beyond the origin system could be introduced. I am wondering if you already have some themes in mind. (i.e.volcanic planet, mechanized sentient planet, possibly even a planet draped in eternal twilight.)

Q2) just because I am am avoid Ash player I am curious about the tweaks to his blamestorm/kit. As I for one want to see him be able to use his hidden blades as melee weapons. After all he was the first frame with built in weapons. Since we have not heard anything for a while I am wondering if anything has been finalized?

Q3) Any news on an Ash deluxe skin?

*Suggestion* How about having a random post fully addressed once per DevStream?  That way we would be sure that we had some chance for our questions not to be filtered through pre-screening (no offense).

Scott:  Can you give us an update on the removal of damage mods? Will weapons still do the same damage that the mods applied and what compensation can we expect for fully leveled mods like serration?

Can you address the loot table problem, vis-a-vis the in-game stated rewards not matching what players receive at extraction (Phobos: Wendell specifically). Ten minutes, ago on Ceres Egeria, the Lotus told me that I had earned a T3 capture key. At extraction, I received a T3 Mobile Defense key.  

Could you give some information about DS conflicts? Specifically if conclave mods will be part of them. If so, then all of our specters will be useless. Please do not make Dark Sectors conflicts 100% based on Conclave PvP. 

Is it possible that anyone at DE is working on adding an bulletin board inside our clan dojos? It would be very helpful to motivate our players.

Can you allow clan members to donate resources to the clan and give leaders the ability to track donations by clan members?

Can we get an auction house where we could sell items without having to be logged in to Warframe and actually have some historical price records so new people and the unknowing do not get ripped off? It's a HUGE problem.  

Can you answer why the XBOX One at One gives prize awards of 367 platinum?  Seems a little cheap to me.  Just saying.

Can you tell us why the daily discount coupon awards do not apply to all items for sale in the market?  I was really looking forward to using my 50% coupon on Hunhows' gift.

Speaking of Hunhows' gift, do you really think that it's fair that players cannot own a war and broken war without paying for Hunhow's gift.  The War blueprint requires a broken-war.  The broken-war blueprint requires a war to build.  It doesn't seem fair.

Last, but not least, can we get a vote to kick system in the lobby and possibly in the first 10 minutes of a mission?  It is quite an arduous process to disband a squad and reform because one of our friends leaves, but doesn't leave squad.  You could limit the number of vote to kicks per hour.

Thanks for bringing the machete back and for all your time and hard work!

Is there any chance of returning Mirage to her former glory (visually)? Not only does it feel less fun to only have two of Mirage's mirages firing but it also feels awkward to aim when that fire doesn't feel balanced across the screen due to how the Hall of Mirror clones are positioned.

:D

Hello De's

I have three questions, all kubrow related.

First question:

I was wondering if there are plans now or in the future, to give elemental type damage to kubrows (sentinels can have it too with their sentinel weaponry)

I am thinking of fire type damage mod (with apparel on kubrow too, flaming eyes and flames on back of kubrow) Kubrows spit out fireballs or continues stream of fire (dragon style ish)

Poison type (poisoneus green gasses around kubrow, and added poison damage when attacking)

Radiation type (strange glow or moving air around kubrow)

Corrosive type (acidic liquid dripping from kubrows mouth)

Second question,

Are there plans on changing the way chesa (or all) kubrows pick up stuff, I mean like in the same way or similar way vacuum works on carrier,

people in general don't use kubrows that much, because they have to walk around to pick everything up the old school way.

That would certainly make kubrows or even kavats (when they come out for us to breed) allot more popular.

My friend told it to me, thats the reason he does not use kubrows, because he has to walk around to pick stuff up, also handy when there are like resources in places you ca't reach.

Third question,

Will it be possible to use more then one incubator inside the ship, in the future, like if you want, you can let one kubrow mature, and on other side of ship you can install another incubator segment, so you can use your other kubrow in missions, and not be obligated to pick the sentinel you have available in your arsenal.

Can't wait until dev stream, keep up the good work.

Might sound noob but i can't find the answer anywhere and is not as obvious as it sounds like: Where do I log-in to be eligible for the plat prizes: game website (here), game itself, or twitch? pls don't say twitch. Also, there is--or will be--any Stalker helmet available for any WF, specially for Excal?--since Stalker is actually an Excal WF with abilities of more than 1 WF (that we should be able to get or build).

6 minutes ago, Hyp3rspac3 said:

Might sound noob but i can't find the answer anywhere and is not as obvious as it sounds like: Where do I log-in to be eligible for the plat prizes: game website (here), game itself, or twitch? pls don't say twitch. Also, there is--or will be--any Stalker helmet available for any WF, specially for Excal?--since Stalker is actually an Excal WF with abilities of more than 1 WF (that we should be able to get or build).

I have some bad news for you...