Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Worst Drops

Anti-1337

Old school defense had the best drops. 

You had a 36% chance to get hellfire.

Plus rewards didn't stack, so sfter 80 waves hard slog you were rewarded with trash.

As far as spy rewards go, I got Ivara Helmet the run after I gave up farming and brought her. That sucked. 

20 minutes ago, Sixty5 said:

Old school defense had the best drops. 

You had a 36% chance to get hellfire.

Plus rewards didn't stack, so sfter 80 waves hard slog you were rewarded with trash.

Hellfire? How about Heated Charge. You got it as an offered reward in a mission - gg, claim and leave, because it just kept on repeating after that.

My buddy and I were running T2 Sab and just could not find the last cache. Finally did,  too like 30 minutes for the whole mission. We go to extract and I said "we're going to get trolled with some garbage like 2x akbronco BP." 

What did we get? 2x akbronco BP. ><

Edited by Acebaur

Running Eris, Xini for an entire afternoon and not getting a single Mutagen Sample had to be the worst for me. I actually stopped playing for quite a few months because it frustrated me so much.

Thank the almighty space lords for double resource events, boosters and OD exterminate. 1 hour and I had enough to research and craft every lab item multiple times over. 
You don't know how happy I was to see "64 Mutagen Sample" at the end of a single Extermination run... I could have cried.

12 hours ago, DaftMeat said:

25 cores in almost every sortie.

It's why I stopped playing sorties.

Same here...Is this session soo bad..

Nothing but cores and core , who knows when it will get over , and i will be stuck with useless bp of blade i cant craft..then have to go to market and spend plats.