Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe turning into dark souls?

Niliam

OP, people like you are going to make this game boring. ItsTooHardGottaNerfAllTheThings!!!

I'm a mid level player, I'm no expert and even I enjoy it. 

If you find it so hard that you have to whine about it, go back to playing games like Mario brothers. 

11 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Why would you remove the only tough enemies in this game? btw I erase them 24/7 the bursa nerf we got is clearly unnecessary.

The endless spawn rate got stupid but other than that, Bursa's were fine as is. I would still like to see Hacking them give you like 500 credits.

Edited by Lanieu

2 hours ago, Niliam said:

Did you try no shield, energy drain nightmare mod fighting couple level 40+ bursas, Combas, Corpus Tech, Scorch, napalm, bombard, blistica, helion?

Nope, don't think so.

this ...

all else in this thread is out of my range of understanding

not really, it's just that you need this thing called Brain cells to beat the harder enemies. as long as you have uncommon sense, and don't try to tank everything with your face, and you know, play smart, Warframe really isn't that hard. I can't wait to se the Hyekka masters and find out what all the fuss is about!

3 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

...What? Is Dark Souls the only game with hard enemies now?

This seems like the perfect thread to start an elitist flamewar though. Bang a gong, we are on!

Dark souls is the only game with actual difficulty to come out recently. every other game either holds your hand to all hell and back or has "artificial difficulty" = just throw more bullet sponges

So, wait, the game should have built-in easy mode which poses so little challenge as to be on par in terms of difficulty with breathing. Am I getting that right?

Seriously, though. This game is built around customisation - of frames, weapons, companions, focus, what have you - so it should come as no surprise that when you are trying to bash your head against a wall by attempting to brute force your way past difficult enemies, you will mainly just bounce off of it. Sure, you will need a certain amount of raw stats to survive, but it is mainly just team comp and synergy. You don't even need incredibly difficult to access mods, weapons or frames.

Furthermore, I am not a high end player, though I aspire, and I have virtually no Primed or other fancy mods or anything really esoteric at all. I just read about what works, why and to what extent and apply that knowledge and my experience to make the encounters you have mentioned quite manageable. That's all there is to it. I am not elitist, I have never been part of the pinnacle of PvE in any online game that I've played, and I've had my share of those, yet I never could enjoy a game where I was given everything on a silver platter. If I wanted to play a mundanity simulator, I'd play Harvest Moon.

No, its not.  On a phone, so I'll try to be quick.  

First off, enemies in Dark Souls follow a  pattern that you can read.  Understanding these patterns are where DS' learning curve comes in as well as the difficulty.  After that the game becomes pretty easy.

Warframe generally uses bullet sponges.  DE is getting better at making the enemies less sponge and more "find my weakness!", but most of the games difficulty still comes from bullet sponges.  

With that said, neither the stalker, bursa, or kavat are that bad.  Bursa can be killed quickly by ccing it and attacking it's back.  Kavats are glass cannons.

Shadow stalker is probably the closest to a Souls enemy on your list.  If you don't instantly kill him you will see a pattern in his movements.  Figure that out and they're all easy to dodge.  After that it's a question is whether or not you're equipped for the fight.  With that said, a sword fight with the shadow stalker with under leveled gear is pretty darn fun.  Still, if you have a decently moded gun he quickly melts.

dark souls hard?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

try the witcher games, on high dificulties, now that is hard, you dont even have consumables there,

try makiing some energy, health and shield restorers your game experience will become easier

Implying that Dark Souls has difficulty as opposed to cheesy attempts to kill the player.

Warframe isn't remotely like Dark Souls, though. What defines Dark Souls is the slow-pace of the combat, and Warframe is about as far from slow-paced combat as a third-person action game can be.

Edited by Littlerift

I thought you were talking about the community being "git gud" every time someone criticizes the game.

Particular enemies listed aren't super hard. Only ones I've had trouble with is the sentients really.

Nightmare isn't really difficult either. 

Edited by Jerakl

9 hours ago, Niliam said:

The problem is there are people complain normal mode is too easy, keep asking for harder content. Yet, they barely play the nightmare missions which they have asked for them to be a challenge. They keep asking, but rarely doing. Forcing all others play the way they want.

Again, where are you getting this 'statistic'? Did you actually read this somewhere or are you just pulling it out of the ether? I legitimately want to know.

3 hours ago, Lanieu said:

Enemy blocking or us blocking?

Because we have melee blocking (which is mehh).

Our blocking.^^

How often did i wished i could just expel bombard rockets with a quick block.
The operative word is "quick". Switching weapons isn´t quick. That´s one (of the many reasons) why block is "meh" in wf.

14 hours ago, VoidNomade said:

Our blocking.^^

How often did i wished i could just expel bombard rockets with a quick block.
The operative word is "quick". Switching weapons isn´t quick. That´s one (of the many reasons) why block is "meh" in wf.

Step 1: Play as Atlas

Step 2: Profit :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: