Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Azima Secondary Fire Not Working

(PSN)Darkturn

So, I got my hundredth day Login reward yesterday, and Noticed after 1st playing with it, I couldn't use the Alt Fire. Just wondering, Will i have to wait for this issue to be solved with the oncoming update, or will i have to contact someone about this...Because a couple friends of mine who also got their 100th login said the same thing. 

Edited by (PS4)sanemane213
Booster/adapter doesnt come with the 100th day login....Silly me

I don't know how it was done within the consoles but the alternate fire has changed a while ago, some weapons have it at our mouse 3 instead of 2, making mouse 2 able to aim down sights. This way we could aim down even when the weapon had a secondary firing mode. Check your controller configuration, see if there isn't an option like that there?

Just trying to help.

Also, 100th Daily Tribute ONLY awards Azima, not booster nor exilus.

Source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

24 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

I can confirm the azima secondary fire is completely broken & non functional on ps4 I tried changing the controller setting & still it didn't work this needs fixed asap hopefully it's something that can be hotfixed in thx 

may want to put this in your console bug forum if it isn't already there (haven't looked), so they know before they do all that jumping through hoops to get you guys updated.

Actually I believe your huge update is already on its way, so unless it is already in there, you are probably in for a long wait.  Either way, its best to add a bug post and see if you can get a response from devs there.

I just got the Azima today. Leveled it up, then went to the simulacrum to test its secondary fire..which doesn't work. I checked my options to make sure everything was copacetic on that front, and I tested some other weapons to see if their alt fire worked, which they did. No go for the Azima though. The only other weapon I know of which has had this issue is the Tigris - its alt fire used to work for me, but now it doesn't. I vaguely recall there being something regarding that particular change in one of the previous updates, but I don't know if that would affect the Azima at all. Am I missing something here? This is on PS4 btw.

the remainder clip is supposed to be used up as a spinning turret with alt fire but it just doesn't happen no matter when and what i press

haven't found anything on wiki about this either

first i thought i'm supposed to max rank it but nope

what am i doing wrong?

i'm currently sitting in simulacrum trying everything but nothing works

cheers

Edited by (PS4)SektorZR1
more