Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That moment when its Not a Chesa Kubrow

Orthelius

I hate Chesas. little trolls they are. they love to pick up resources you need and do 50 laps of the map with them so you can't grab their items.

Chesa owners are lucky that my code of Honour says not to kill animals, or those would be the fourth animal I shoot (behind Wild Kubrows, Drahks and Desert Skates.)

17 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I hate Chesas. little trolls they are. they love to pick up resources you need and do 50 laps of the map with them so you can't grab their items.

I might not hate them, but they are trolls indeed.
I have Sahasa as my main Kub, I hear her happy barks, and I am like "cool, ammo delivery", so I am heading to pick up what my Kubrow dug up, only to be outran by a Chesa that grabs my stuff and runs away like "nah bro, not today".

If only my bulky Chesa had a Lotus pattern, he would "fetch" for some good plat. Also, they're a lousy alternative to Carrier. I bet if things like resource/ammo/energy/health drops stuck to its fur while having to physically pick up mods and temporary focus boosters, it could compete with Carrier, to an extent.

Then again, those with a Sahasa could end up being trolled further.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Chesa owners are lucky that my code of Honour says not to kill animals, or those would be the fourth animal I shoot (behind Wild Kubrows, Drahks and Desert Skates.)

1 hour ago, Sangoma said:

I might not hate them, but they are trolls indeed.
I have Sahasa as my main Kub, I hear her happy barks, and I am like "cool, ammo delivery", so I am heading to pick up what my Kubrow dug up, only to be outran by a Chesa that grabs my stuff and runs away like "nah bro, not today".

Dudes, you aren't well informed, chesa kubrow now has been updated to not more move the drops of other player and insta pick up anything they that isn't a mod.

9 minutes ago, DoctorWild said:

Dudes, you aren't well informed, chesa kubrow now has been updated to not more move the drops of other player and insta pick up anything they that isn't a mod.

The last time I have seen a Chesa, due to the fact they are still kinda rare + a lot of people was not using them as they were broken, last time I have seen a Chesa was around 1,5 months ago, so I might be indeed uninformed, but "back in the days" it was really annoying to chase someones Chesa just to grab my own loot back ._.

Good to know though that they fixed them!

But I am still going to stick with my Sahasa, that was my 1st Kubrow I got once their release <3