Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Warframe Poll

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

Warframe Poll  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see Inaros on the list.

Edit: Well, you're on XB1, so I guess you haven't seen him yet.

I've got to go with Ivara as the most fun for me. Her sneaky, rooftop predator style gameplay is what I really enjoy, and I'm hoping to see more changes that support/reward that style of gameplay. Fortunately it only took me the second day to get her by doing every spy node in the system once(after attempting to "farm" a couple of nodes a few times).

Edited by Maicael

Nezha. Because mobility is extremely important thing + Basically an interceptor type warframe what is lovely on my part. Also the look is nice.

Ivara has a lot of fans it seems. I don't know why but I do can say that she is really versatile what I think might be the reason to have popularity. Although I wonder how many of the people ACTUALLY farmed the frame.

26 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Ivara has a lot of fans it seems. I don't know why but I do can say that she is really versatile what I think might be the reason to have popularity. Although I wonder how many of the people ACTUALLY farmed the frame.

Ivara is absurdly versatile; she can do just about any mission effectively. She also has enough power in her Artemis Bow to give her some good offense as well.

24 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Nezha. Because mobility is extremely important thing + Basically an interceptor type warframe what is lovely on my part. Also the look is nice.

Yeah Nezha! When I got back into playing the game, he was the Frame that I really aimed to get... Little did I know then that Sorties were quite difficult and it was going to be a long road ahead of me. Then after getting him around a month or 2 later, I enjoyed using him from the very moment I used his first skill. I regret nothing! Also yeah, I quite like how he looks. A lot of the Frames are quite beefy and I like that he looks nimble and a little harmless but really is deadly.

I actually farmed for Ivara. Not fun after the 30th run. Then I realized that staying on one spy mission is likely not a bright idea. Then it became easier. Now I'm a spy master =D