The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you want to see in U19?

DanujCZ

12faj9M.png Kavat. Just Kavat.

Oh, besides things mentioned? let me see... 

1. More use and customization for the Dojo
  2. Ability to use emotes in Liset (Let me meditate instead of just stand there aimlessly Dx)
  3. Kappa emote gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png
  4. New Syndicate Sigils/advancements

1 minute ago, Ellthan said:

De already knows.

It's the playerbase who thinks that nerfing something instantly makes it balance proof in the future.

In this example trinity.

She got nerfed, remained broken overpowered even after the nerf, but because she got nerfed on paper some people think that she is fine now.

EV is pretty broken now considering most frame's energy pool scale past 300 without mods.  The reason why they haven't touched her since then is their is no other frame to replace her or even  a sidegrade unless you count Oberon. Nerf EV? people will just spam energy plates more. Nerf 99% Bless? People will just rush with solo frames like Valkyr or any other crutch frame.

25 minutes ago, xxcib21xx said:

EV is pretty broken now considering most frame's energy pool scale past 300 without mods.  The reason why they haven't touched her since then is their is no other frame to replace her or even  a sidegrade unless you count Oberon. Nerf EV? people will just spam energy plates more. Nerf 99% Bless? People will just rush with solo frames like Valkyr or any other crutch frame.

Valkyr isnt a crutch frame shes just easy to mod. Still requires a good player and the mods for the weopons and and frame so to any player rank 7 and above who actually takes there time shes a good solo frame but hysteria is ok for most assasinations and falls down hard in defense only survival ext int and sab so she falls weak for to catagorys even when built correctly thpugh i do think she can be made a but different say make is so if she dosent kill something within 15 seconds the invincibility on hysteria turns if until you kill soemthing .

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Decoy139 said:

Yes fling him at at mach speed

Id prolly catch him and make sure his idea works.

I would laugh while enjoying the 2016 al'e Pitchfork'es branded wine made with tears of Trinity mains and frames that need Nanny Trinity to work. Would enjoy.

20 minutes ago, Data-Zero said:

Id prolly catch him and make sure his idea works.

I would laugh while enjoying the 2016 al'e Pitchfork'es branded wine made with tears of Trinity mains and frames that need Nanny Trinity to work. Would enjoy.

I dont use her but to kill someones fave frame is just dumb a rework yes a nerf no.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Decoy139 said:

I dont use her but to kill someones fave frame is just dumb a rework yes a nerf no.

Nerfs aren't to kill frames, just a fact that balancing includes buffing and nerfing as needed. 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Decoy139 said:

Valkyr isnt a crutch frame shes just easy to mod. Still requires a good player and the mods for the weopons and and frame so to any player rank 7 and above who actually takes there time shes a good solo frame but hysteria is ok for most assasinations and falls down hard in defense only survival ext int and sab so she falls weak for to catagorys even when built correctly thpugh i do think she can be made a but different say make is so if she dosent kill something within 15 seconds the invincibility on hysteria turns if until you kill soemthing .

You're talking to the wrong person if you think you can convince me that valkyr isn't a crutch

17 minutes ago, xxcib21xx said:

You're talking to the wrong person if you think you can convince me that valkyr isn't a crutch

Add wukong to that list.

I reached the path of Immortality with Valkyr and Wukong. Only wukong can use guns.

30 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Nerfs aren't to kill frames, just a fact that balancing includes buffing and nerfing as needed. 

Most the time when something gets nerfed and gets no buffs it ends up not working well unless the nerf was just a small precentage reduction