Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The most satisfying frame to use

(PSN)watt4hem

What are some of the most satisfying frames you've ever used that you would suggest? So far i'm loving how atlas' abilities, from his first to his ult all sound so powerful (which they are). I mean, nova and chroma for example are really great but it just doesn't feel like it.

In short : do you have other frames that you think are similiar?

Rhino, Frost, Ash, and Loki.

My preferred playstyle relies on my ability to dictate the speed of the engagement. Those frames have always let me do that.

Frames that I want to play more:

Volt, Oberon,  and Inaros when I get him. 

Edited by Padre_Akais
spelling

I think Banshee gets my vote. She caters to the high risk, high reward playstyle that I find myself comin' back to more and more. And lately I've coupled a Resonance Banshee with Argon Scope on my Dex Sybaris and watching those red crits hit to crazy levels I find insanely satisfying...

Like others here too, Ivara is super fun. You can mold her to almost any given role for any mission type, and you could argue that she has one the most diverse skillsets in any current Warframe.  

Atlas. Pound them into the ground. Get into a tight spot, Summon Hack & Slash to tank for a while.

Ivara. Total and complete impunity in mission while stealing everything that isn't bolted to the floor...and some things that are.

Frost. The offensive caster volt will never be.

Rhino. And I quote Gears of War, "Ain't enough Bullets to stop this train."

My most satisfying is Limbo. Say what you will, but he's a total boon in Rescue/Hostage Defense. AND he can't get hurt while reviving team mates. Sure, that's not his primary goal, but it's nice when your team expects trolling and gets quality assistance.

Edited by (XB1)Bird Sarcoma
Typo

53 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I mean, nova and chroma for example are really great but it just doesn't feel like it.

Chroma is good for buffs and stuff like that but in my opinion, it isn't that fun to play, Vauban is if you spam Bounces in defence Missions :P Or Maybe while camping in a survival mission for moving the team hahaha

Spoiler

tumblr_n8jj1wWa9o1sfg8qyo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, TiaDX said:

Do you mean spamming his 4th with max power strenght? :P

Heh.

I meant building Rift Torrent and Power Strength. You are likely to NOT have many energy efficency, so placing 4 at right place and right moment is crucial to keep energy high.

7 minutes ago, TiaDX said:

Chroma is good for buffs and stuff like that but in my opinion, it isn't that fun to play, Vauban is if you spam Bounces in defence Missions :P Or Maybe while camping in a survival mission for moving the team hahaha

Hide contents

tumblr_n8jj1wWa9o1sfg8qyo1_500.gif

I get what you mean with chroma but you have to messs around with him and his skills and different guns to have fun for example a 5 forma opticor with chroma vex armor doing 400k hits just makes me smiless