Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do you guys prefer, Nezha or Atlas?

DannyPritchard

Question

16 answers to this question

Atlas is neat, but I don't enjoy using three of his abilities. He can live a lot longer though, and Landslide is ridiculous.

Nezha is just neat. Neat abilities, neat name. Also, neat design. Never liked bulky characters as much. Stunning everything around and impaling them on spears is also neat.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Personally, I prefer Nezha, but I can see why people would like either one.

Nezha - All about speed and agility (ability #1 and #2 helps further), coupled with some surprising durability (#3, along with his #2 mildly helping with heals) and nice CC (his #1 when running around, #4 for nearby swams, #2 for single targets). His highly mobile and slightly hyperactive playstyle fits me well.

Atlas - Brute strength and durability, with his main ability being his #1 (which I personally find loads of fun to use). The #2 is very niched, but can bolster defences here and there, or block enemy paths. It reminds me of welding in Killing Floor, so mind its niche uses. His #3 is a bit too clunky for CC, imo, but has its uses in a pinch. His #4 is ... mobile decoys, with some lowlevel nuking power upon death/detonation, and that is it pretty much.

Interestingly enough, their #1 abilities are, to me, their defining abilities and what makes them fun to play. Nezha's overall kit add more to his general playability than Atlas' kit does though, imo. But Atlas is by no means BAD, he just doesn't fit my style as much.

Edited by Azamagon

They are both quite good, but different. Atlas hits hard and scales well. Awesome frame for MD missions or survivals. His weakness is corpus, those nullifies need major tweeks.

Nezha is fun and flexible frame for speedrunning missions. Anywhere you need to go fast. He is great to learn how to slide properly with frame. His weakness is Corrupted faction. Those ancients negate his cc in areas around them, making his ult unreliable. 

I main nezha, his mobility is amazing, as long as you can keep waring halo up you've got great durability, his heal is enough for keeping myself alive in solo, but not reliable enough for team play I'll admit, and his spears do pretty good damage up to a certain point, and are still good cc after that. It's hard playing other frames now. I love my trapframe

Having not played Atlas yet I will not say but playing Nezha has been a blast and he is my goto frame for a lot of misions now. He does fit my playstyle which helps and his whole kit is useful. His number 2 is good for some heals and getting around a room in a hurry his 3 is vital for protection as well as anyone trying to get too close to you getting hit as well, his 4 is solid CC attack.